• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

tannerite

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Anyone shoot tannerite ? I'll have some low grade video after this weekend. This stuff is FUN. Its my best bud bachelor party on the 9th and the day is going to start with 20 pounds of tannerite and 13 guns of all varieties. I’m also going to try to get some better video of some looong slug shots on steel….I am also stoked because instead of springing for a stripper I got him a Taurus PT145 Pro , should be a cool gift from the best man and I cant wait to give it to him......way cooler than a stripper IMO

If you all get a chance try some www.tannerite.com

.223 or better required

That stuff looks fun!!

Sounds like you guys are out for a good day and He gets a nice present to boot!!!

Enjoy!!

I have not seen anyone use tannerite before but that stuff looks like a blast! Sounds like you guys are going to have one memorable bachelor party. I have a bachelor party on the 9th too and I got him a Mossberg :twisted: .

DHonovich said:
I have not seen anyone use tannerite before but that stuff looks like a blast! Sounds like you guys are going to have one memorable bachelor party. I have a bachelor party on the 9th too and I got him a Mossberg :twisted: .

no way thats cool! My guy has a CC license so he should be stoked about the Millennium, it’s a cool little gun. Hard to believe it holds 11 45 acp

Yea I know I would be pumped to receive Taurus PT145 Pro for my bachelor party!

Back