• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TEN 2020 Election Predictions

Part of Kamala Harris’s baggage is that she changes her position like a weathercock. I’m talking about her political position so forget about her bedroom activities for a minute.

The fact that she was an adulterous homewrecker with a man who now claims she is essentially a lunatic, and she used that relationship for political advantage and a $$$ job, is a total side issue to her position of the believing all women #MeToo BS.

During the Democratic primaries she lambasted Joe Biden as a serial molester and a racist white supremacist bigot political hack loser.

Or words to that effect.

But now she’s hugging him on TV and she no longer “believes all women” the way she did when Blazy Ford was raking it in for her little moment on YouTube.

BLM, Antifa, and the squad of AOC surely Will turn on her the moment they decide she’s not radical enough to be an anarchist for them.

Kamala and Joe will not answer questions on camera but they are guaranteed to deride President Trump daily for the foreseeable future: win, lose or draw.

Here’s something that I didn’t know about and some thing that I didn’t see coming.

I did not know that Kamala Harris had been officially cited more than once for prosecutorial misconduct. I knew she was guilty of it but I did not know that she had taken any legal reprimand, and she has.

The thing I didn’t see coming was that the Democrats are already calling her Joe Biden’s successor.
They put her on the presidential side of the podium, and they made her photographs huge compared to Biden’s.

They have given away their complete hand to the rest of the table. It’s not that she was fooling very many people, but I truly expected them to wait until a lot closer to the election for that.

That leaves me to think that Joe Biden is probably in much worse shape than known. I believe truly that it is touch-and-go whether his health will endure the least taxing campaign of the century.

Last edited:
Dan Bongino, radio talkshow host, commentator, and former secret service officer detailed to the WH during Obama's reign, has indicated that sources he considers credible, Biden's decline is accelerating and his handlers are freaking out because they may not be able to prop him up till November, and hide his decline even with the entire alphabet press willing to edit, airbrush, and lie about this for them.

Bongino is not a sensationalist. I tend to think he would not have said it if it were not true. As you said, I think almost everybody knows what is going on, but the Democrats and their propaganda arm in the press think we're idiots and they can pull this one over on us.

Gentlemen I came up with another prediction.

I predict that the Democrats will engage in a round of elections fixing so blatant that they will be caught repeatedly at it.

I am counting on the fact that they are going to try again what worked last time, much harder, and that our intelligence people have wised up & figured that out.

It would be pretty cool to see a bunch of election fixers get caught in the act. What’s the sentence for that, fixing a federal election? 20 years in the federal pen? Yeah that sounds pretty good.

Gentlemen I came up with another prediction.

I predict that the Democrats will engage in a round of elections fixing so blatant that they will be caught repeatedly at it.

I am counting on the fact that they are going to try again what worked last time, much harder, and that our intelligence people have wised up & figured that out.

It would be pretty cool to see a bunch of election fixers get caught in the act. What’s the sentence for that, fixing a federal election? 20 years in the federal pen? Yeah that sounds pretty good.

Nope. Not prison time. The federal courts will rule that 'harvested balllots' are just fine and dandy, and toss the election to Biden. The vote fraud will be, as you say, so blatant than everyone will see it. But the courts will support it and we will have ... dare I say it? the "Big Igloo".
That's my prediction.

Oh you won’t see them arrest Podesta or Clinton or Perez.

But there could be a whole slew of minor characters who think that they can get away with it and fail.

I am counting on mass failures by stupid people to shine a spotlight on this issue.

also...

Remember how old those people on the Supreme Court are?

I don’t think they’ll call a contested election in favor of a bunch of young violent radicals.

Remember that every one of them has an investment portfolio and real estate, and is expecting a handsome lifelong pension from the government, including full healthcare and govt security.

I’m pretty sure they’ll all nine want those things to continue after the election.

Well . . . should they choose to make a decision, that is. So far, They kicked the first one back down.

Meanwhile, CNN et al have finally discovered the Hunter Biden Laptop Scandal.

Now that 50 states have certified, the dems feel secure in greasing the ways for Biden's fall, and anticipating the apotheosis of Kamala.

I did see those and know Biden has obvious brain issues or takes drugs all day. In either event, he's disqualified.

What amazes me is that MSM who all said the Hunter stories were nothing, are now finally bringing the sex, drugs, tax evasion, and his SEC fraud case up.

I never thought Biden would be president, or if somehow by some foul miracle inaugurated, he would do the fast fade.

I did NOT think the MSM would turn on the Bidens quite this quickly. That "Safe Harbor" business must have emboldened them.

There is no harbor against treason. They should all swing together, as a true American crime family.

Simple, yet, to the point.

Government gets it's power from the consent of the people.

If the people do not consent and refuse, they have a serious problem on their hands.

Just to put it into perspective, there are about 330 million Americans in the US. There are about 600 elected federal officials. Even with the full weight of the government on their side, they are seriously outnumbered.

I noticed how even the peaceful protest in Richmond, Virginia earlier this year, with the amount of people to turn out to march around the capital, the politicians were quite literally shitting their pants and many of them evacuated the city in advance.

They cannot imagine the carnage and aftermath if it was more than a peaceful warning to them.

EHPXImC.jpg

Will Texas secede from the United States?

Texas state Constitution, which reads “The faith of the people of Texas stands pledged to the preservation of a republican form of government, and, subject to this limitation only, they have at all times the inalienable right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think expedient.”

Growing decent in the Lone Star State!

The idea I heard was that Texas can vote to split the state 5 ways. 2 repub senators would turn to 8 repubs and 2 dems (probably) Senate growing from 100 to 108 in the process.

BTW, this should happen in California too. Everyone worries that our silly expensive government would grow by 5x the cost.
My pride wanted to keep California as the most powerful state, but I was wrong. California needs to crash hard.

I say that, knowing that my wife would likely lose her state pension if that happened. That's $60k+ we'd miss every year.
I'd have to send her back to work . . . LOL.

Interesting Statement by the Republican Party of Texas

POSTED 12.11.2020 - by RPT Staff
RTP_logo.png

Austin, TX, Release: December 11, 2020. For Immediate Release

Below is Chairman Allen West’s statement regarding the decision by the Supreme Court to dismiss Texas’ constitutionally legitimate and critical lawsuit.

“The Supreme Court, in tossing the Texas lawsuit that was joined by seventeen states and 106 US congressman, has decreed that a state can take unconstitutional actions and violate its own election law. Resulting in damaging effects on other states that abide by the law, while the guilty state suffers no consequences. This decision establishes a precedent that says states can violate the US constitution and not be held accountable. This decision will have far-reaching ramifications for the future of our constitutional republic. Perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution.”

The Texas GOP will always stand for the Constitution and for the rule of law even while others don’t.

Chairman Allen West’s statement regarding the decision by the Supreme Court to dismiss Texas’ constitutionally legitimate and critical lawsuit.

That's a hard blow.

I do not understand how the supreme court could outright dismiss the suit.

I would hate to see our country dissolved and balkanization occur. Though, the machine is broken.

A few thoughts...

Even though there are 330 million people in this country, only half disagree with what is taking place. Actually it is probably more like 45 percent.

Also, we are witnessing the disregard of the constitution at all levels of our judicial system. The establishment will stop at nothing to have their way.

For the most part, about 90 percent, the news media is the left's propaganda machine. If a large group of leftist protesters gather at a republicans home they are peaceful demonstrators. If a group of right wing protester gather at a democrats home they are vigilantes.

I won't even mention the Chaz and chop areas that strangely enough form in cities with democrat mayors. When the ranchers took over a remote government building in Oregon, if memory serves me, the coverage by the media made it look like the coming of WW III.

Anyways, it appears we are headed for Obama 2.0 and there is no civil way to prevent that.

What really gets me is the people that actually disrupted the last 4 years, that actually lied about Russia collusion, that actually spied on the incoming administration, that actually tried to pull off a coup, that impeached the president for (in light of what is now being presented) nothing, are now going to occupy the White House again. These assholes should be in prison. They know it, half of America knows it, and the news media knows it.

Ok, I'm done...

For now.

Back