• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Thank You

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I don’t know who’s really footing the bill to run this place. I see who’s putting in most of the visible effort though.

I just want to say thank you, for the Mossberg forum, and for making this a very special kind of place.

In the years I’ve been here, and in spite of the silly things I have written from time to time, not once has anyone made me feel the least bit uncomfortable about being here.

Oh I may have been prompted to respond to somebody from time to time, in a surly matter even once or twice, but if it happened it was not memorable.

So thank you again and here’s to the Mossberg Owners.

:cheers:

DHonovich is the one paying the bill here.

I'm glad that he has. I enjoy spending time with all you guys.

DHonovich is the one paying the bill here.

I'm glad that he has. I enjoy spending time with all you guys.

Ditto.

I am not as prolific a poster as I used to be but still feel at home here.

That's because you are at home. Everyone understands that life is busy. I recall you already been a member here when I joined. I guess I joined here in 09 I think.

And the place was hopping and busy then.

Lots of people seem to post a while and then they get sidetracked with other things. And I admit that I've not been posting as much lately either. I just haven't done anything much exciting enough to post about.

Or, at least that I can talk about because my lawyers says the statute of limitations still hasn't ran out yet.

LOL

That's because you are at home. Everyone understands that life is busy. I recall you already been a member here when I joined. I guess I joined here in 09 I think.

And the place was hopping and busy then.

LOL

You were here a little before me I joined Dec 6, 2011.

I wasn't here that long before LES gave me the Archery forums after posting pics of a bunch of my bows. I think Dan promoted me to global mod at the same time we updated the forum software.

Fellow Mossberg Members,

The Mods will never say this nor solicit your donations but IMO we should all contribute to the continued operation and hopefully expansion of this great forum.

Times are tough and like myself, I'm sure many of you live on fixed incomes but even a contribution of $5 or $10 can help. We have a great forum owner and sponsor plus some outstanding mods but the best part, unlike many other forums, everyone here is respectful of others and always willing to offer a helping hand.

Thanks you in advance for any help and best regards!

Back