• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Absolute Power of Music on the Radio <listen>

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
This song made its music debut just this last week. All it had going for it was airplay on some radio stations. It hadn't yet been released for sales, it just got some radio play.

Billboard and other ratings lists put it at NUMBER ONE on the Country list, and also #1 on Popular Music, before it even got sold to a single person. I hope you might enjoy it.

Best to all of you.

Dave (nitesite)

Thank you Guys. I needed a bit of that today.

It’s hard to know that there are millions of people in this country that will have no connection to this part of America. Play that on your radio in a lot of towns and people will immediately think that you are just another Deplorable.

They have been taught self love and collective thought. We’re literally being told how brave it is to quit. To hurt yourself. We’re being shown how normal it is to act crazy. Advertisers are not going to pay the television money to show you pictures of calm quiet people having a good time and not making a fuss.

Sorry guys. I guess I’m wound up enough that nowadays that I’m looking for an excuse to rant.

Thank you for that, Ernst. It means a lot. A whole lot. When I check out nobody will know that this meant so much to me.....

Dave, I'm with you brother! I spent 33 years in service to our Republic. Twenty one in the military and twelve more as a private contractor in support of military ops. Far to many people today don't understand the sacred oath both law enforcement and military personnel took and continue to live by today. Nor do many appreciate or even remember those who gave all!

Dedication to duty and even doing the best job you can at work seems to be passing attributes for many today.

Bless you for your service and may you live long and enjoy life!

Regards

I would go and see that but I refuse to logon to Twitter or Facebook anymore. I haven’t used either one in years.

I don’t read Pravda either.

You don't have to log in to see it, but I do understand why you don't want to click it.

It's just a bunch of people on the side of the road flipping off pudding head as he drove past them.

If I click on something from Twitter it requires me to login before I see anything except the login screen, but that’s on my iPhone. I don’t know how it works on a PC anymore.

But there are certain places I totally avoid and those are two of them.

I've been hearing it on the Ocala, FL station. LINK I just barely get that channel where I'm at but I prefer it over the "local" Orlando country station which is more cuntish in their playlist and commercials. Looking over the "last song played" list at the Orlando station I did not see the song at all and I went back about 4 hours. I DID see a few rap-mixes with country artists that the Ocala station does not play. I did not see the song in their playlist which only went back a couple hours. Keep in mind that stations are contractually obligated to play certain songs by certain artists in a certain time range.

If you want to hear a GREAT "oldies" country show, the Ocala station (93.7 K Country) has a show from 7-12 on Saturday nights which you can stream on your computer... :)

Toby Keith was at our marina a couple of weeks ago. He was having supper with friends. He has a lake house about 10 miles up the lake from us.

No one pays much attention because he is just one of the crowd. He's a cool dude.

Back