• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Donald, Our amazing President

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Just heard a news tidbit on local radio. The unemployment in our county set a record, record low. Simply amazing whats happened in 2 years. The number ???? We had a whopping 26 !! Yes 26 on unemployment last month. Basically if your not employed its because you do not want to be.
If you have a good word for the President feel free to add it. Hail to the Chief

I know this is totally unrelated to the unemployment numbers during Trumps administration, however, I would like to say when obama restructured full time to over 30 hours a week and required employers to carry health insurance for them, that made a lot of employers cut hours so they wouldn't have to pay for employee healthcare, which hurt the employees in numerous ways.

1. They have less income with the employer.
2. They have to work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet.

Don't despair Monkey. The fat lady ain't sung yet.
The courts here have shown the first signs of a reversal in gunhate.

That's a new word I just made up so you can accuse your lefty friends of irrational gunhate.

"Buddy that gun never loaded itself. It never pointed itself. It never pulled its trigger, and you are just practicing irrational gunhate."

This is just pure speculation, or maybe wishful thinking. But, perhaps Trump has a plan to appease the gun grabbers on a few things and appoint judges that he knows will overturn the same appeasements when the lawsuits come before them.

Back