• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The How and Why of 2020

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
This is the most concise explanation I have seen. If you don’t want to read through all seven pages, Go watch Jimmy Dore on youtube. He’s not a Trump fan, but he does tell the truth.
37EED544-B829-4C64-A4B7-AD4B79AC6D4A.jpeg

342893B8-7A3D-453C-B368-CD95D664D64C.jpeg

0E92FE34-B705-483C-BF4A-7F55F975F5E8.jpeg

83BF7B1F-8597-47B7-BC89-E4BD0063805E.jpeg
6D922C09-A348-434F-9EEE-B4AFEC7FD530.jpeg
57AFEEDE-B142-485E-904D-589A9D57AFB1.jpeg
C6C32018-6F4C-44D9-A858-5C26EC8D703B.jpeg

Last edited:
That is very concise to be sure. Though for a dummy like me it lacks the explanation of certain aspects and leaves me with more questions than answers. However I can most certainly see how Trump upset the establishment applecart and pissed in a whole truckload of cornflakes.

Is it not possible for the US to maintain its traditional alliances and "strategic military lynchpins in the global system of US military power" and yet not be a meddling, regime changing war machine? I'm genuinely asking and not rhetorically either. And, that's not to say that some past regime changes weren't necessary and for the betterment of that country or for global security.

The other part that confused me was the Venezuela thing...I get what happened, I remember following some of that in the news. I just don't understand why Trump backed off his support the Guiado or whatever his name was and did a complete and abrupt about face.

The other more recent thing not mentioned above...and maybe it's because it's a misquote or some other bastardization of what Trump really said. But I heard it told that Trump said something like "I trust Putin more than the US intelligence community"...something like that. If that is a true characterization of what he said...I can't wrap my head around that. I could if he said the director of the CIA is a fraud and a liar and don't trust him. Or the deputy director of the NSA is skin-flint that thinks he's J. Edgar Hoover and prefers wearing ladies underwear. I'd be like...okay I can buy that. And maybe give some evidence to back it up. But to just off-hand the whole US intelligence community seems so unbelievable. Maybe I'm crazy...I dunno.

Well they really flopped on the weapons of mass destruction thing, but my understanding is that the intelligence community threw monkey wrenches in the works at every point just to thwart Trump.

They would’ve done that to anyone who didn’t go along with their agenda, simply because they can and knew they could.

They knew he wasn’t going to cover up for illegal things that everyone knows they are doing.

As for the South American election, I think he decided that he couldn’t support either side. This could’ve been due to intelligence he received from our agencies, or from other sources.

He really had bigger problems to worry about too, after the media attacks started going 24/7/365.

The other more recent thing not mentioned above...and maybe it's because it's a misquote or some other bastardization of what Trump really said.
The slimedia here did everything in its power to portray Trumpy in a bad light. He did say "YOU'RE fake news!" to a reporter and was correct... ;) To see a "real" portrayal of Trump one had to turn to C-Span who would air his press conferences unedited. One presser I saw was in Isreal or something and he was answering questions non-stop for 20 minutes, no teleprompter, no softballs. Bidet was not fit, is not fit and will not be fit to serve in 2024. As Frederick Douglas would say "It is time for the Third Box!" :D
...but my understanding is that the intelligence community threw monkey wrenches in the works at every point just to thwart Trump.
With collusion hoax after collusion hoax it was clear to see Nobama had poisoned all such departments with moles. Trumpy had to face one time-wasting investigation after another. Trumpy only cleaned a shovel full of the swamp when he should have taken a bulldozer to it and cleaned house. Yes, slimemedia would have squawked but the US and World would be in much better shape now. And Ukraine would not have been invaded...

Now that we have a Republican controlled house those same Intel asses are changing their story. The miscreants that do appear before congress all of a sudden have no recollection . I am afraid two years will not be enough time to bring fruition to these investigations.

We really don't need them to bring the fruition yet. We just need for enough Americans to open their eyes and see the real truth. Then vote their conscience of what the players are doing in Washington right now, and get sick and tired of being lied to and seeing our once great nation being destroyed.

To a certain degree that is true, or wishful thinking. The fact is our news media, for the most part, and our education system are and have been poisoned for decades now. Our children, now adults, have been and are being indoctrinated , and it is starting at an earlier age all the time.

Climate change (so called), women's reproduction rights (abortion), sensible gun control (registration then confiscation), our borders (government refusing to control illegal entry under the pretext of human rights and humane treatment of those willfully breaking our laws), all are triggers for the left to take to the streets and create chaos and mayhem. Then throw in all if the isms and we are descending into a country that has no resemblance of the one we have grown up in, built upon, fought for, and so many died for.

Don't get me wrong, the vote would (is) the preferable route. After the elections of 2020 and 2022 I am not optimistic.

To a certain degree that is true, or wishful thinking. The fact is our news media, for the most part, and our education system are and have been poisoned for decades now. Our children, now adults, have been and are being indoctrinated , and it is starting at an earlier age all the time.

Climate change (so called), women's reproduction rights (abortion), sensible gun control (registration then confiscation), our borders (government refusing to control illegal entry under the pretext of human rights and humane treatment of those willfully breaking our laws), all are triggers for the left to take to the streets and create chaos and mayhem. Then throw in all if the isms and we are descending into a country that has no resemblance of the one we have grown up in, built upon, fought for, and so many died for.

Don't get me wrong, the vote would (is) the preferable route. After the elections of 2020 and 2022 I am not optimistic.
I don't disagree and feel the same about what's happening up here. I'm starting to think we're never getting out of this damn clown world we've been living in for more than the last decade. No matter how hard we vote.

Well you guys know that “all things” are possible.

What we don’t often remember is how quickly things in society can reverse course.

What influence might precipitate that event could be unseen and yet totally unstoppable.

But it is entirely possible that a large percentage of our population could be sacrificed in the process of a catastrophic event, be it man-made or natural.

You could pray for their salvation, but I’m afraid there’s little more that can be done. These events will take their course and history will be written.

. . . After the elections of 2020 and 2022 I am not optimistic.
I want to encourage you, so imagine if you will, that a posse is about to ride into town.

I have been telling people since of the debacle of 2020 that this will be the revenge of the nerds in the end. The people trying to crash our systems will yield to the people who program it.

The programming world is just like the wild west. There are white hat guys and black hat guys. The guys with the white hats are going to win.

It is one thing to have the data base of a large media organization. It is another thing to understand and implement the ways to truly use it as a predictive tool. A lot of data must be “crunched” in the process.

People who have been programmed are very predictable. If you have enough data they are very predictable on an individual basis. But it’s not a trivial pursuit.

Back