• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Past, Present & Future of Mossberg ... in Pictures

Mudinyeri

20g
"Philanthropist"
Here's the idea ... post up your picture, and accompanying story, of the past, present and future of Mossberg.

Here's mine:

I'm going to call this entry "Legacy". It's a picture of me, my son and my uncle - who is largely responsible for my love of shooting and hunting. My uncle and I are showing my son how to shoot a Mossberg bolt-action .410 that's been in my family for at least 50 years - perhaps longer.

Shortly after the functional training, my son and his friend, who lost his father last year and has wanted to go shooting ever since his dad died (his dad was an avid hunter before he came down with Lupus), were blasting away at clay pigeons.

Legacy: Three Generations of Love for Shooting and the Outdoors

28e3-22-11Dogs038.jpg

Good postin Toby! I'll go through some pics, but I dont think I can I touch your post man!

Rossignol said:
Good postin Toby! I'll go through some pics, but I dont think I can I touch your post man!

It's not a contest. Just post up what you got. It's fun to see the past, present and future of Mossberg come alive.

well. my dad and both my grandfathers, who were the gun enthusiasts in my family are not around anymore. i never even got to hold a gun or look at theirs in their presence. so i'm the last of the mohegans...or maybe i'll be the new generation of shotty lovers in the family. yeah...i like that one better. i just need to wait till the kids are ready for it.(my wife has 2...15 & 21) and my nephews (ages 5,7,10) will like them. i already know the oldest wants the aa12. :lol:

so. i'll have the wife take some pics of me (since i'm all there is at the moment) and then post em up.so it'll be just present. and much later on, future....

Back