• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The world is watching

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
A quick editorial from Korea about America's gun problems. And the praise for those Senators and Representatives who are going to fix everything for us.

Make no mistake America, other countries are just watching and waiting and wringing their hands in anticipation.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/op ... 27506.html

Its the #2 reason we arent speaking German or Japanese, #1 one being our grandfathers kicked the living shit out of them

Wow...I don't know where to start to point out the lies. It would be easier to list the accurate facts.

By 10 round drum do they mean the rotary mag for my 10/22? :lol:

Certainly there are those abroad slobbering at a disarmed America. I have been impressed with those abroad who give words of support to fight for our 2A rights...from an old lady that survived Hitler's disarmament, Russians, Aussies, Brits, Canadiens and on and on. The little guy knows.

We have seen, decade after decade, how the National Rifle Association has blocked not only sensible forms of gun control but even reasonable debate. Enough. If lawmakers won't stand up to the NRA after six educators and 20 children are mutilated by a Bushmaster assault rifle, they should all be thrown out of office.

--------------------
Ok, who is "we"? Sounds like NORTH Korea Times to me. Lets see what the South Koreans have to say about gun control if we were to pull our troops off the DMZ and back home.
How is it the countries who benefit the most from the blanket of American protection and funding are the loudest at condeming our way of life. They drop to their knees to eat at the trough but want to wag their finger at us for standing for our freedoms. Yup law makers should be all thrown out of office, for not upholding the Constitution.

oli700 said:
Its the #2 reason we arent speaking German or Japanese, #1 one being our grandfathers kicked the living shit out of them

+1

Disarming America has repurcussions beyond just giving control up to our OWN government.

Back