• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This is livin'

ripjack13 said:
oli700 said:
if you guys ever been to the Redwoods you would change your tune quick ....should be Oregon though lol

OMG...that place was so awesome! I even drove in the tree tunnel. And I snuck out some redwood burl I found. :twisted:

:eek: How dare you... I'm reporting you to Janet!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aksavanaman said:
ripjack13 said:
oli700 said:
if you guys ever been to the Redwoods you would change your tune quick ....should be Oregon though lol

OMG...that place was so awesome! I even drove in the tree tunnel. And I snuck out some redwood burl I found. :twisted:

:eek: How dare you... I'm reporting you to Janet!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

now, now..nobody likes a tattle tale...when..except for the gov. :lol:

aksavanaman said:
I agree Oli... I think it's time for Oregon to claim the Northern 100 miles of California!!
Now your talking, that would be so sweet !
They already do all their shopping and buy all their cars here....some folks here go there to work every day though because they pay better in CA...Culturally people from Roseburg, OR. to Redding, CA. are all the same .
Wouldnt much of a tax base though and the Feds are all but Killing timber…..we would have all the water and a bunch of gold….elk meat , we'll trade you for gold and moose meat.

oli700 said:
I've lived in Ca all 29 years of my life, have fam as far south as San Diego and far north as lassen n a few in between... visited multiple parks n camped all through boy scouts n on family vacations from mammoth to the beach n multiple lakes....

it's not just about the scenery though... sure I don't even have to go there.

Back