• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This red line is real

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
President Trump actually letting the military be a military. What a novel idea, LOL. I know our military is run by civilians, but now we have a president that knows when and how to delegate, and at the same time keep people accountable. First destroying Assad's airfield with the Tomahawks, then using the MOAB instead putting ground troops in harms way. The Obama legacy is not a pretty sight, but the president is making inroads. I wonder how foreign ministers like sitting across the table negotiating with Rex Tillerson as opposed to Hillary or Kerry ?

We have leaders now instead of "empty suits" as Clint Eastwood so eloquently stated.

I am glad that this President is actually listening to the military leaders.

I have often sat and thought about all of the good senior ranking leaders that were phased out during obamas terms where they didn't agree with how he was. I know this has weakened us from a strategical standpoint.

But thankfully, there are still some who take their careers and oath seriously.

I disagree with the media that he is going to start WWIII. I think that he is just letting the world know from day one that we will not be walked on. I'm hopping the reactions are just posturing and they will get the mesage without truly testing his will.

We've all heard the old prison line of beating hell out of some one the first day to show you wont be someones be-ach!! We've finally pulled our saggy pants up and told them that things are going to change. LOL

Or I could be totally wrong...we shall soon see.

Back