• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Time to say... Goodbye

Waitster

Semper Paratus
Hi folkz...

After a long time without visiting „our“ website, my successful training to become a certified instructor for defense shooting, selling my Mossberg 930 JM Pro, build up my own company for shooting instruction, consulting and gun-trading, I wish you all a great and successful new year :)

But...
I leave you now.
With the exception of two S&W revolvers, my equipment will be complete european and israeli.
Love many of the US-parts but ITAR, shipping costs and delivery times make it problematic to import most of the really great products to realistic prices and with the necessary reliability.

You‘re a great, friendly and helpful community but...
I know I could leave the account but that only affects the database so...

Time to say goodbye ;-)
Joerg Gundelach aka Waitster
SEMPER PARATUS - Solutions & Training (official start: summer 2020)

Wishing you a very successful career and great wealth and prosperity.

Best wishes to you. I hope you enjoyed your stay with us. We'll be here if you decide to return.

...With the exception of two S&W revolvers, my equipment will be complete european and israeli...

Thanks for letting us know, Joe! :) And we don't mind S&W, European and/or Israeli guns so you could keep us in the loop.

If we don't hear from you, Auf Wedersehen! :D I enjoyed your posts and was interested to hear about German gun laws.

Back