• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TL-Racker upgrade

Razzle

If you've read any of my ramblings here, you know that I like little gadget upgrades to my Shockwave. One of those that I've bought and use is the Streamlight TL-Racker. Recently, I've found an upgrade to this upgrade.

I've always thought that the strap on the Racker was too long. I've got a shoulder sling on the Shockwave and sometimes I grab both the sling and the Racker strap at the same time. I thought about cutting the strap down to shorten it, but I knew that I'd make a helluva mess out of the project. So I was surfing Ebay last weekend when I found a strap that was made for the Racker that was shorter and wider. I had to give it a try. Turns out that it was the perfect fit and definitely a worthwhile upgrade...even at $14. My hand feels more secure on the Racker and the strap doesn't hang down low enough to get in the way. For those of you who consider the Racker strap too long, here's the listing...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266236784837

*In the interest of full disclosure, I am not affiliated with the seller in any way.

Back