• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Took Wife out for Handgun Shooting - Video

Very nice WM!

What a great way to spend a day together. Looks like she's doing well. Once she stops anticipating the shot and pushing the muzzle down she might start outshooting you... ;)

Very nice WM!

What a great way to spend a day together. Looks like she's doing well. Once she stops anticipating the shot and pushing the muzzle down she might start outshooting you... ;)

Of course. That's what we want. Our students to become better than we are. I wish I had me when I was learning lol. Did you see that 5 shot group?! MF it took me months to do that, she nailed it in one session from pulling our training from home into gear at the end of the session. She done did me proud. I'm like a proud peacock today after that range trip lol

Yes Sir.

My wife is an excellent shot. She tends to be less concerned with performance and just wants to shoot. When trying to reinforce fundamentals I hear a lot of "Will you just shut up and let me shoot!?". So I do, and she keeps 'em all in a respectable group...

Necro thread 2 years ago.

She hasn't shot since the baby was born but she does want to go soon now that the baby tolerates other people watching her.

Taught my friend's wife how to shoot a few months ago as well.

Great job. If she locks out that right elbow and gets her right forearm behind the gun and leans foreward into the shot, she won't feel the recoil flip as much. All good though.

Great that you are practicing. Some close range (3-7 yards) rapid fire point shooting/ offhand/ weak eye couldn't hurt. In a real scenario you likely won't be able to take the time to carefully aim like that. Mixing things up a bit is fun, to boot.

I shoot uspsa and IDPA and place top 10 in my divisions locally. I also have 40 hours of professional defensive shooting hours under my belt which includes 8 hours of no light shooting.

She's under good care and instruction.

:)

I shoot uspsa and IDPA and place top 10 in my divisions locally. I also have 40 hours of professional defensive shooting hours under my belt which includes 8 hours of no light shooting.

She's under good care and instruction.

:)
Of course she is, I didn't mean to imply otherwise. It's just that a snub like the one you used was never "really" meant to be fired so slow & methodically. I thought all us interweb shooters were in the top 2, LOL.

That was the 3rd time shooting the snubby. Trying to get a feel for it. Never really liked it and sold it a year later.

As for my scores they are published online if anyone wants to verify. Top 2.... One day ;) today don't look good. Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

No need to verify, it's on the net, it must be true. LOL Too bad you sold the snub. Find one you like & shoots for you & they are a dream. At a J frame day we had app a year ago with our steel challenge group, my all steel S&W 640 was the only snub to hit all 5 plates more than once.

Back