• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

S

SHOOTER13

TOPSHOTLOGOBIG-1.jpg

====================================================================

The use of weapons of all types have changed the course of history. The best marksmen from around the country compete in challenges that put their skills to the test to determine who is the best using a variety of different weapons. The show features 16 contestants, split into two teams of eight, competing in various types of shooting challenges. One by one, the contestants are eliminated until only one remains. The winner will walk away with $100,000 prize and the title of "Top Shot."

===================================================================

The fourth season of Top Shot ( Tuesday 10pm EST History Channel ) will commence 2/14/2012. The purpose of this thread is to have an official forum to discuss the shows challenges & challengers...weapon platforms, calibers used...and all the other aspects of the show.

====================================================================

Re: ^^TOP SHOT^^ Season #4

Season Four begins with the biggest twist in Top Shot history: two competitors are sent packing immediately after a surprise shoot-off in the opening minutes of the first episode. Later, two shooters get a taste of WWII combat as they fire an M1 Carbine from a motorcycle sidecar and attempt to stay in the game. Colby Donaldson returns as host...

Sweet!!! I've been waiting for the next season. I've been watching some of last season.

Sweet. Thanx for the reminder Shooter. I just set my dvr to record them. Woooo

but there has to be....you know there will be someone who is going to be the bg...

Top Shot on TONIGHT! 10pm EST

Top Shot on TONIGHT! 10pm EST! On History channel. Directly preceding TopShot on History is Top Gear, which I would also recommend... :)

ripjack13 said:
but there has to be....you know there will be someone who is going to be the bg...

I don't mind the BG so much, just as long as doesn't give up because things get to hard. Although last seasons BG did evoke a lot lot of phrases from me that I can't post here.

Ha! I sent him a message similar to what phrases you were thinking when he got booted on his youtube page....heh heh heh...he don't like me now. Darn.

Watchin now! Glad that young blond kid was sent home, didnt care for him right off the bat.

Two sweet sweet firearms so far! The M14 (one of my personal faves!!!) and an awesome handgun, a revolver at that, the full size Vaquero! Those are sooooo smooth! Just dont like loading them! :lol:

Very cute female competitors, and I like that they seemed to have less of the non-shooting nonsense (although i still DVR past anything that isn't at a shooting range).

Looking forward to this season.

bellofello said:
Damnit! I looked on OLN for some reason and not history. :S

Looks like I'll be waiting a week

Look online. Previous seasons I've always missed it due to scedule conflicts but normally catch it the next day on the history channel web site.

Darn it i just looked and I don't see it listed under full episodes. Maybe because it's the premier there will be delay. I hope they havent stopped relaying them online.

EPISODE #1

"Sweating Bullets"

Premier Date: 2/14/2012

PROLOG... For a different twist, 18 competitors show up at the very start, with two to be eliminated before the real competitions begin. Using an M14 rifle the constestants must fire one shot at a target from 200 yards. Players are ranked by distance to the center of the bullseye; odd and even ranks join the Blue and Red Teams, respectively. The two farthest shots are eliminated.

LOSERS: Forrest & Craig

The First Challenge...Using a Ruger Vaquero SA revolver from 35 feet, the shooters must fire at separate grids of 48 targets (8 rows of 6). Target size decreases from 10" at the top to 4.5" at the bottom. One shooter per row; all 6 targets on a row must be shot without a miss to eliminate it. First team to eliminate all 8 rows wins.

WINNER: RED Team

The Nomination picks for the Elimination challenge from the BLUE Team are: Gregory & Frank

The Elimination event involves using an M1 Carbine in which the contestants, while riding in a motorcycle sidecar, fire at 10 targets from 15-25 yards. Maximum 15 rounds per player. Higher number of hits wins; ties are broken by fewer total rounds fired.

LOSER: Frank ( lost in tie with Gregory )

TONIGHTS WEAPONS

M14

M14rifle.jpg

Ruger Vaquero

RugerVaqueros.jpg

M1 Carbine

M1CARBINEA-1.jpg

Back