• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tree Lounge Tree Stand Accessories

Gary Murray

.270 WIN
I scored a great deal on a Tree Lounge. Only been used a few times. Worth $368.00 and i got it for a $100.00. Problem is, the company is history that made them so i can no longer get accessories. I'm looking for the gun holders that attach to the unit. I see a couple on Ebay but they wont ship to Canada and Ebay Canada doesn't have any posted at all. Anybody by chance have these gun holders or have any ideas where i could probably luck out. I pulled this pic from the net to give you an idea of what i've bought.
index.jpg

No idea on the gun holders. I tried to find an example on line....could you use some type of atv gun bracket and them bolt it to a piece of angle steel/alum or a corner bracket from a hardware to simulate the factory hanger?

Seems like you could fashion them somehow. They look just like the old style windoe gun rac hooks with a horizontal mounting point.

What's involved in a US citizen shipping something like this to his buddy in CA? Does it being a "gun" holder make it any more of an issue than say a pool cue rack? ;)

I'm a welder and could probably fabricate something up. Those gun racks you speak off? Hard to find now because our gun laws here in Canada wont allow us to have our guns in view in a vehicle anymore.

I saw one of those exact stands at a yard sale about 2 weeks ago.

I thought it was just something somebody made and didn't know it was a professionally built stand and I didn't give it a second glance.

You want me to drop by there and ask them if they have a gun holder that goes/went with it?

That would be great John. Chances are they would sell the whole thing as a unit including the accessories because the company is no longer in business. You can even buy wheels for this thing and turn it into a game cart. I watched the dvd that came with it and you can even hang a deer from it for skinning. If it's cheap enough you should buy it. Guys are selling used ones for $200.00 so you could easily make yourself a profit. I'll be using mine this Saturday for the first time.

Back