• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trudolph Liberals Ban Legal Handgun Imports

I thought I tremendously disliked the Right Honourable Billy (can I have another drink) Blair until this new, even bigger lying @$$hole took over! I didn't think it could get any worse than Blair and then there they go proving me wrong again!! I guess Billy couldn't lie with a straight enough face for them and they needed someone to appear a little more butthurt by the questions being fired by the big, bad conservatives.
This bigger AH is Boozemans protege from when Mentalichino was a Crown Attorney/Politician in Toronto (groomed) during Bliars reign as Toronto C.O.P.

This will explain Marco

Interesting clip and as expected neither of them budged an inch. That's what happens when you are coming from not just polar opposite political views but are philosophically miles apart and fundamentally different in your approach to life and what makes a workable solution to a very real problem.

As many others have stated over and over again, we don't have a gun problem. We have a crime problem. We have a justice system problem. We have a smuggling problem. We have mental health care (or lack of) and gang problems. As Glen pointed out over and over, you cannot solve a crime and violence problem by trying to further regulate or otherwise go after people who are wholly unrelated to the situation. I understand the helpless feeling people may have with respect to rampant gun violence perpetrated by criminals..............but trying to get my dog to build my fence won't help me.

These gun grabbing politicians are not idiots, they know this and their approach is completely disingenuous. They should be ashamed of themselves for trotting out the the victims and families of victims in order to garner sympathy and support for their backasswards legislation and using them as cover for their own political and personal fortunes.

When intelligent people refuse to listen to reason you can be sure there is much more to their story and agenda than what they are willing to divulge. Their game is either self-promotion or promotion of an ideology they have yet to fully disclose. In politics, there are large numbers of both types and very few who are truly just there to serve their country.

Sad.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-4097

e-4097 (Justice)

Keywords
Gun control

E-petition
Initiated by Harrison Gordon from Langley, British Columbia

Original language of petition: English

Petition to the House of Commons
Whereas:

The proposed freeze on the sale and transfer of handguns is an ineffective way to combat gun crime;
These regulations dis-proportionality target law-abiding firearms owners who are already among the most vetted in Canadian society, are subject to daily screening, and are statistically less likely to commit crimes than those who do not hold firearms licenses;
The Government of Canada should be focusing its resources on effective means of fighting gun crime;
Australian National Firearms Agreement of 1996 had no statistically observable additional impact on suicide or assault mortality attributable to firearms in Australia;
In 2019, it was reported that Canadians spent over two billion dollars on firearms, ammunition, and accessories specifically for sport shooting in one year; and
If the government changes the terms or refuses to issue a gun owners' license or firearms registration, the Firearms Act says the gun owners can seek recourse through a Section 74 challenge.

We, the undersigned, citizens and residents of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to:
1. Immediately repeal the proposed freeze on handguns;
2. Amend Bill C-21 to longer ban replica firearms i.e. airguns;
3. Immediately repeal the proposed “expiration” of restricted certificates upon reclassification of firearms;
4. Direct resources to border security to better combat gun smuggling;
5. Direct resources to combating the prevalence of Ghost Gun manufacturing; and
6. Establish common sense firearms laws that protect legal firearms owners.

History
Open for signature
August 10, 2022, at 11:43 a.m. (EDT)
Closed for signature
December 8, 2022, at 11:43 a.m. (EDT)

Member of Parliament

Tako Van Popta
Langley—Aldergrove
Conservative Caucus
British Columbia

Interesting clip and as expected neither of them budged an inch. That's what happens when you are coming from not just polar opposite political views but are philosophically miles apart and fundamentally different in your approach to life and what makes a workable solution to a very real problem.

As many others have stated over and over again, we don't have a gun problem. We have a crime problem. We have a justice system problem. We have a smuggling problem. We have mental health care (or lack of) and gang problems. As Glen pointed out over and over, you cannot solve a crime and violence problem by trying to further regulate or otherwise go after people who are wholly unrelated to the situation. I understand the helpless feeling people may have with respect to rampant gun violence perpetrated by criminals..............but trying to get my dog to build my fence won't help me.

These gun grabbing politicians are not idiots, they know this and their approach is completely disingenuous. They should be ashamed of themselves for trotting out the the victims and families of victims in order to garner sympathy and support for their backasswards legislation and using them as cover for their own political and personal fortunes.

When intelligent people refuse to listen to reason you can be sure there is much more to their story and agenda than what they are willing to divulge. Their game is either self-promotion or promotion of an ideology they have yet to fully disclose. In politics, there are large numbers of both types and very few who are truly just there to serve their country.

Sad.
Marco had every opportunity to make the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) a better place and failed, instead left his constituents with "gangland"/"hugathugathon" while he went on to "Being blinded by his own beauty"

All Toronto hoods and gangs from west to east, not included hoods in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton to keep the video condensed

ht tps://youtu.be/_erARaE7wMw

An update on Bill C-21, stay strong everyone and keep your heads held high we are not dealing with rational people here. GB

Still No Data or Support For Bill C-21​

Conservative Doug Shipley confronted Marco Mendicino on missing data behind the Minister of Public Safety's Bill C-21 during the recent public safety committee meeting. Mendicino has failed to give any data to support his bill, or to approve the actions taken by the Liberal government, to combat the rise in illegal gun crime. Ignoring statistical data published by his own department in 2018, and showing disregard for the advice given by law enforcement leaders, he instead continued to blame legal gun owners in Canada by suggesting they were somehow connected to the actions of criminals. Like what we do?

Tuesday October 18, 15:30 – 17:30 Ottawa Time: SECU continues review of Bill C-21, Trudeau’s new draft law against gun owners and businesses.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentVi...ting-38/notice

Speakers Include

3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Airsoft in Canada
• Brian A. McIlmoyle, Director
• Nicholas James Martin, Member
• Ziming Wan, Member

Canadian Doctors for Protection from Guns
• Dr. Najma Ahmed, Doctor (by videoconference)
• Dr. Philip Berger, Doctor (by videoconference)
• Dr. Julie Maggi, Doctor (by videoconference)

Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association
• Wesley Allan Winkel, President (by videoconference)

4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Canadian Shooting Sports Association
• Tony Bernado, Executive Director

Coalition for Gun Control
• Dr. Wendy Cukier, President (by videoconference)

Fédération sportive d’airsoft du Québec
• Yannick Guénette, First Vice-President (by videoconference)
• François Gauthier, Second Vice-President (by videoconference)

Watch Live.
https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en...V2?fk=11849950

Canadian Doctors 4 Protection From Guns want gun-less society, replica regulation, more taxpayer $$$

"She also danced on the graves of 2 fallen LEO 2 days ago, and just had to mention the firearm used(SKS)"
Dr. Najma Ahmed, arguably the leader of one of Canada's loudest and most ill informed gun control activist groups, called for a full prohibition ban on ALL semi-automatic rifles and handguns.

She didn't stop there.

The @Docs4GunControl lobbyist requested regulation similar to tobacco products on replica (toy) guns and suggested the government create a 'research and policy facility,' which would cost millions in taxpayer money, to investigate more ways to create new regulation.

Dr. Ahmed attributed the collection and use of replica and Airsoft guns to the hazards of smoking, calling for retail warning labels and manufacturing changes to alert the public.

'Spin Doc' Dr. Najma Ahmed rejects Statistics Canada data (Doctors For Protection From Guns)

Conservative Dane Lloyd presented a report from Statistics Canada that clearly didn't align with the narrative, suggested by Dr. Najma Ahmed of the Doctors For Protection From Guns. When asked about the data, Dr. Ahmed appeared to mumbled about a research paper done by David Gomez but was quick to say "That's not peer-reviewed data."

The only problem? It IS peer reviewed data.

Statistics Canada works hard to ensure that submitted material does not compromise the Agency’s guidelines of standards, or reputation for non-partisanship, objectivity and neutrality.

Organizations like Doctors For Protection From Guns, and others like it, have one major flaw: They're views are NOT backed by peer-review data, but mere subjective opinion. In fact, globally, there's no data that supports their agenda, and it's quite easy to expose them in public discourse and debate, just as Mr. Lloyd did.

Well done Dane.

Statistics Canada Report:
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/8...

Statistics Canada Review Process:
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/1...

More on Firearm-related Violent Crime in 2020:
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/8...

https://youtube.com/shorts/-UVJ-pNBrFA?feature=share

Last edited:
Follow the money.
"Dr." Ahmed has taken $300,000 from Air BnB after a gang rap shoot out in Toronto, although the money was intended to help vulnerable youth escape gang life (in the media). Instead it was used for the "gun control" part against legal firearm ownership.

She and her group are more concerned with the 8000 homocide deaths over a decade, than the 10,000+ in over 3yrs that opioids have killed in Canada by her profession and Big pharma.

^There is your answer.

Bravo to you sir for already having the answers and already having done your research.

^There is your answer.

Bravo to you sir for already having the answers and already having done your research.
I am just a messenger, their are many before me who have paved the way and continue to inform and educate others. I figure I best do my part for the next generation who want to enjoy their rights,freedoms,heritage,identity,sport,food, and a life time of learning. GB

I feel the same way buddy. These people are not only affecting us. It is future generations.

They are talking about a tax free amnesty in the US to register certain firearms with pistol braces on them right now.

And sadly, there are many who think that they can "get one over on the man" by registering theirs under the amnesty period because they think they are not having to pay a tax on it.

However, with that carrot being dangled on a string, the government is going to get to register (estimates are between 4-40 million) guns and treat them in the same classification and restrictions as machineguns are.

And many of them are oblivious that even though they get their initial tax stamp tax free, each subsequent transfer from now until they are no longer functional or exist, will be charged $200 tax for each transfer of ownership. And if out of state transferring to a local gun dealer to you, there are two transfer taxes due. Many people don't understand how that works if your gun dealer isn't an upgraded tax exempt dealer which costs more every year, so most gun dealers will not fall under those tax exemptions. Therefore, there will be double the wait time to transfer and double the taxes due.

Since I have done the math, even at the low estimate of 4 million, a firearm can easily be safe and functional for at least 5 generations. There are many guns sold today that are 130 years old and still working properly and safely.

So, if each of those 4 million guns are transferred 5 or 6 times a piece, how much money does that add up to?

Essentially, those people are jumping in line to be taxed from now going forward and while I believe in my heart that most people are not going to comply, and there are at least 5 MAJOR lawsuits already written and awaiting to be filed the moment the government releases the new regulation Dec. 28th, it's going to be a colossal train wreck. Both because the governments website cannot handle that kind of traffic in a short amount of time, will bottleneck all existing and current transfers for literally YEARS (*that is not hyperbole). It's going to be a mess.

There are many gun owners who have wised up to what the government is doing, but there are many that don't even seem to care and they think that somehow they're going to benefit from this.

Uhh. No, there are no benefits to it at all.

So, again, I do want to thank you for your time and dedication. There's a lot else that I would like to say, but don't want to derail the topic at hand. But genuinely, THANK YOU!

The only thing the tax stamp will create is a "Firearm Registry" in my opinion, just like in Canada.

Now they want to take it a step further and "register" shotguns, rifles, that what happens when only 1 side compromises throughout the decades in the name of public safety and then we get demonized for not being compassionate. There has been no amount of gun control that has been imposed on Canadians ever since the 80"s that has reduced criminal organizations from shooting each other.

Ty you for allowing me to have a platform to inform others.

That is my opinion too. Having a registry does NOTHING to prevent, stop, or deter crime or criminals.

All it does is make it harder and harass the people that are not inclined to commit those kinds of crimes in the first place.

Another thing that I have considered with the brace amnesty stuff that you brought up.

They are chomping at the bit wanting to ban those same kinds of guns that they want to put into a government registry/database.

Well, wouldn't that make is so much easier to know who has complied, who hasn't and where they are at because one of the requirements for NFA (taxed firearms) in the US is that you keep your address current in their registry. If you move, you must notify them in advance of such move. Even if across the hallway from apartment 2 to apartment 3 in the same building.

I don't trust them any further than I can throw them. They have already proven multiple times that they are not worthy of trust.

As for compromise, yeah, our side has compromised way too often, and way too far. I'm done with compromise. I'm to the point where I have said not one more inch.

And there is a period at the end of that sentence.

This is the strategy they used in Canada and are slowly trying to weave through the USA.

1. The Anti gun coalitions know that hg's are used in most homicides.
2.They want to ban MSR/AR

So they attack the one that is most scariest to the public "assault style" and once banned by decree in Canada(no democratic process/ vote), they now go after hg's.

This Canadian government wants to rob a grieving widow or family of their memories, traditions. and wealth past on to them by loved ones that have passed.

"If they stand behind you give them protection, if they stand beside you give them respect, if they stand against you give them........No Mercy!"

Another sitting this week of the Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security (SECU)

Meeting No. 39 SECU - Thursday, Oct 20, 2022​

Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security (SECU)
44th Parliament, 1st Session

Meeting 39
Thursday, October 20, 2022, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Room 425, Wellington Building, 197 Sparks Street
Webcast

Bill C-21, An Act to amend certain Acts and to make certain consequential amendments (firearms)

Witnesses
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Centre culturel islamique de Québec
• Boufeldja Benabdallah, Spokesman (by videoconference)

Danforth Families for Safe Communities
• Ali Demircan, Safety Operations Team Lead
• Ken Price, Member
• Claire Smith, Member

One By One Movement Inc.
• Marcell Wilson, Founder
• Savino Griesi, Chief Executive Officer

12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.

As an individual

• Solomon Friedman, Criminal Defence Lawyer

Edmonton Police Service
• Chief Dale McFee, Chief of Police (by videoconference)

Vancouver Police Department
• Insp Michael Rowe (by videoconference)

Watch meeting
https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en...21020/-1/37844

Lawyer Solomon Friedman DROPS TRUTH BOMBS at C-21 Public Safety Committee (SECU)

Criminal Defence Attorney, Solomon Friedman of Freidman Law, dropped some serious truth bombs during his statement at the Public Safety Committee meeting. This is a must watch!

Solomon Friedman:
https://www.friedmanlaw.ca/our-team/s...

1. The Anti gun coalitions know that hg's are used in most homicides.
2.They want to ban MSR/AR

I'm not at all for banning any firearm or anything whether it's used one time, or all the time.

Make penalties harsh on the criminals and leave the rest of us who are not doing anything wrong the hell alone.

It's not even about crimes though. In many ways, firearms are just a scapegoat and excuse for the politicians failures in society. Government has extended itself far further than it was ever supposed to and has become destructive to those ends due to "political" reasons.

I'm not at all for banning any firearm or anything whether it's used one time, or all the time.

Make penalties harsh on the criminals and leave the rest of us who are not doing anything wrong the hell alone.

It's not even about crimes though. In many ways, firearms are just a scapegoat and excuse for the politicians failures in society. Government has extended itself far further than it was ever supposed to and has become destructive to those ends due to "political" reasons.
Absoulutely 100%, Ever time, ever time, a politician/government promise/policy fails they and their "squads" demonize,scapegoat, and slander 2 of the most vetted and safest demographics in society with their misinformation/disinformation campaigns.

The law abding legal firearm owner and LE.

If they spent all that time and money on making real change perhaps their lives would be that much more fulfilled, instead of going down the same old tired road of failed gun control.

LISTEN: Brenda Lucki appears to politically interfere in ongoing NS mass shooting investigation​

he commission investigating the Nova Scotia mass shooting of 2020 has released audio recordings of RCMP commissioner Brenda Lucki confirming her collaboration with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and a cabinet minister to advance the government’s gun control legislation. On the call, RCMP Commissioner Lucki says that “the Minister” requested the firearm details be released and that she would ensure that the RCMP would reveal that information in an April 28, 2020, press conference with Supt. Darren Campbell.

PM Justin Trudeau expected to make announcement on gun control "Handgun Freeze is now in effect"​

Canada's new nationwide ban on handgun sales, purchases and transfers goes into effect Friday in the government's latest move to reduce gun violence across the country.

Beginning Friday, people cannot buy, sell, or transfer handguns within Canada, nor can they bring newly acquired handguns into the country, according to the announcement by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

“With handgun violence increasing across Canada, it is our duty to take urgent action to remove these deadly weapons from our communities," Trudeau said in a statement.
Trudeau announced the freeze in May, a week after 19 children were killed in a school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas. "We cannot let the guns debate become so polarized that nothing gets done. We cannot let that happen in our country," Trudeau said at the time.

Back