• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trudolph Liberals Ban Legal Handgun Imports

Canada's Handgun Sales Ban -- What You Need To Know, From A Firearms Lawyer​

Hang in there Canadian patriots, we now have how the power of 4 different provinces to help intervene in the court challenge against the government, do not hand in any firearm please allow the court challenge to proceed to its fullest.

if you want to help join any one of the firearm organizations in Canada, Canadion Coalition for firearm rights(CCFR), Canadian National Firearm Association(NFA), Canadian Sport Shooting Association(CSSA) and if you like me want to support our patriot brothers and sisters in the USA please join the NRA as well. Ty. Fight the Good Fight.

To all my Patriots this group out of Canada(Danforth Families for Safer Communities) is the one who joined the 'uvalde lawsuit" against S&W even though his daughter was not killed by a MSR, a hand gun was used in the danforth shooting in Toronto.

"Give up your sport so we feel safer." Danforth families message to Canadian sport shooters

Ken Price, speaking on behalf of the gun control advocacy group Danforth Families for Safer Communities, explained he didn't want to tell the millions of Canadian firearms owners what to do, but was asking that they 'give up something to make our streets safer.'

Mr. Price's daughter, Samantha, was one of 13 people injured during the 2018 shooting in Toronto. Her friend Reese Fallon and 10-year-old Julianna Kozis were killed.

The shooter was identified as 29-year-old Faisal Hussain who suffered from mental health issues and along with his brother, was suspected of being involved in illicit activity including trafficking drugs and illegal weapons.

Says the guys who doesn't realize that the Canadian Firearm Community has been giving up their rights and freedoms to these lunatics for decades. How about you give up your attacks on us for once. You F compromise!

Ken Price gave a statement on behalf of his advocacy group, Danforth Families for Safe Communities, where although he acknowledged the many issues needing to be addressed in order to slow the increase of illegal gun violence and crime, he instead chose to focus primarily on legally owned handguns. All data included in this video was sourced from Statistics Canada, law enforcement agencies such as the OPP and RCMP, as well as the Firearms Tracing and Enforcement (FATE) Program.

The Danforth shooter was not a lawful gun owner...​

C-21 vs. The Law: MP Dane Lloyd Cross Examines Criminal Defence Attorney Solomon Friedman #MustWatch

Conservative MP Dane Lloyd ask Criminal Defence Attorney Solomon Friedman about the frequency of straw-purchasing, proposed red and yellow flag laws, and the 'effectiveness' of more legislation. There's good reason why law enforcement and police chiefs do not support most aspects of the bill. This one is a must watch!

Tony Bernardo of the Canadian Sport Shooting Assiciation Testifies before SECU Committee on October 18, 2022

MP Glenn Motz questions CSSA Executive Director Tony Bernardo at SECU on October 18, 2022

C-21 vs. The Law: MP Dane Lloyd Cross Examines Criminal Defence Attorney Solomon Friedman #MustWatch

Conservative MP Dane Lloyd ask Criminal Defence Attorney Solomon Friedman about the frequency of straw-purchasing, proposed red and yellow flag laws, and the 'effectiveness' of more legislation. There's good reason why law enforcement and police chiefs do not support most aspects of the bill. This one is a must watch!

I always enjoy listening to Mr. Friedman, he is so knowledgeable in so many aspects of not only firearms and criminal law but the net zero benefits or negative societal outcomes of fruitless legal gymnastics.

Though not terribly charismatic in his delivery, he is always absolutely crystal clear in making his point and blunt in a way that just warms my heart.

I always enjoy listening to Mr. Friedman, he is so knowledgeable in so many aspects of not only firearms and criminal law but the net zero benefits or negative societal outcomes of fruitless legal gymnastics.

Though not terribly charismatic in his delivery, he is always absolutely crystal clear in making his point and blunt in a way that just warms my heart.
We are extremely lucky to have such passionate and talented individuals on our side, and why I will never give up the fight.

Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security (SECU)
44th Parliament, 1st Session

Meeting 41
Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Room 415, Wellington Building, 197 Sparks Street

Televised

Bill C-21, An Act to amend certain Acts and to make certain consequential amendments (firearms)

Witnesses

3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

As an individual
• LCol (Ret'd) John Schneiderbanger (by videoconference)
Alberta Mounted Shooters Association
• Julie Saretsky, President (by videoconference)

Coalition for Gun Control
• Dr. Wendy Cukier, President (by videoconference)

4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

As an individual

• Lynda Kiejko, Civil Engineer, Olympian (by videoconference)

International Practical Shooting Confederation
• James Smith, President of the National Range Officers Institute (by videoconference)
• Medha Russell, Athlete, Instructor and Official

Watch on ParlVu

30-YR Army Vet & Sport Shooter Lt. Col. John Schneiderbanger Tells Committee Bill C-21 is Misguided

Alberta Mounted Shooters: Bill C-21 just makes law-abiding citizens collateral damage

In a passionate plea AMSA President Julie Saretsky asked the Public Safety Committee to not approve Bill C-21 which would threaten to end mounted shooting sports, made up of Canadians of every age, culture, and background.

Alberta Mounted Shooters Association:

See them in action:

Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security (SECU)
44th Parliament, 1st Session

Meeting 41
Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Room 415, Wellington Building, 197 Sparks Street

Televised

Bill C-21, An Act to amend certain Acts and to make certain consequential amendments (firearms)

Witnesses

3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

As an individual
• LCol (Ret'd) John Schneiderbanger (by videoconference)
Alberta Mounted Shooters Association
• Julie Saretsky, President (by videoconference)

Coalition for Gun Control
• Dr. Wendy Cukier, President (by videoconference)

4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

As an individual

• Lynda Kiejko, Civil Engineer, Olympian (by videoconference)

International Practical Shooting Confederation
• James Smith, President of the National Range Officers Institute (by videoconference)
• Medha Russell, Athlete, Instructor and Official

Watch on ParlVu

30-YR Army Vet & Sport Shooter Lt. Col. John Schneiderbanger Tells Committee Bill C-21 is Misguided
I really wish these witnesses would advocate for ALL firearms owners and not just for their own sport or wants. We need witnesses who will say unreservedly that the whole bill is wrongheaded and will be a costly, utter failure. I appreciate that the Lt. Col mentioned that the legislation will be ineffective but as his final note he basically said please exempt my sport from this bill. That doesn't help all the other firearms owners who aren't sport shooters.

This is part of the reason we're in the mess we are. As firearms owners we haven't been watching each others backs and we've allowed the gun grabbers to hack and tear at us for decades because we never thought they'd come for MY guns. It's too bad that mindset still prevails with so many people. It's why out of 2.2 million+ LEGAL firearms owners in this country it's all we can do to get 100,000 signatures on a damn petition.

SAD.

I really wish these witnesses would advocate for ALL firearms owners and not just for their own sport or wants. We need witnesses who will say unreservedly that the whole bill is wrongheaded and will be a costly, utter failure. I appreciate that the Lt. Col mentioned that the legislation will be ineffective but as his final note he basically said please exempt my sport from this bill. That doesn't help all the other firearms owners who aren't sport shooters.

This is part of the reason we're in the mess we are. As firearms owners we haven't been watching each others backs and we've allowed the gun grabbers to hack and tear at us for decades because we never thought they'd come for MY guns. It's too bad that mindset still prevails with so many people. It's why out of 2.2 million+ LEGAL firearms owners in this country it's all we can do to get 100,000 signatures on a damn petition.

SAD.

My thoughts exactly, its like they never got together over the last 2 years to discuss their plan to fight this on one level. Not project a rag tag coalition of firearm groups. The problem is that some of these groups like to distance themselves from target shooters, claiming they are "elite". Suggesting more regulations on sport shooters as a whole is not moving forward, its cowering to the antis. We don't need more regs or graduated licensing, the only thing that we need to own and use a firearm in Canada is "your firearms license".

But fail to recognize what makes us all the same regardless of your abilities, level, gender, or experience, (The firearm).

Example me: I got better groups @ 3,9,15, yds than most with 2 arms, does that make me "elite" or should I carve a "niche" out for myself because of a disability and throw others under the bus. I think not, 1 for all and all for 1!

PXL-20220706-231701656.jpg

PXL-20220701-144734133.jpg

Have a great day everyone, may God bless us all.

Here is another example of the trash politicians in my Country talking S about the USA. My apologies.

Time stamp 11:50:07 Liberal MP Pam Damoff; "If gun ownership actually enhanced public safety, than the USA would be the safest country in the world"

FBI Undercounts Armed Citizen Intervention vs. Active Shooters

Massive errors in FBI’s Active Shooting Reports regarding cases where civilians stop attacks: Instead of 4.4%, the correct number is at least 34.4%. In 2021, it is at least 49.1%. Excluding gun-free zones, it averaged over 50%.

Dr John Lott Exposes Media Dishonesty About Good Guys with Guns & Mass Shootings - CNP #17

Despite mainstream media accounts asserting that heroic individuals putting an end to mass shootings is a statistically exceptional event, research suggests that such instances occur more frequently than people think, says crime researcher Dr. John Lott.

According to Lott, the mass shooters frequently indicate in their diaries or manifestos that they want to attract media attention and that they are aware that the more victims they kill, the more attention they will receive.

These individuals repeatedly mention going to a location where they know victims can't protect themselves while leaving comments explaining why they hit the target that they did.

They are not naive.

They are aware that if individuals have the ability to defend themselves, they won't be able to murder as many people and won't garner as much media attention as they would want.

https://crimeresearch.org/2022/10/ma...-gun-free-zon/

If you would like to inandate her contacts with a piece of your mind, I would encourage you to do so greatly as she has no grounds to talk that way about the USA and a country that's admired and loved by billions around the world.

Email​

pam.damoff@parl.gc.ca

Website​

http://pamdamoff.libparl.ca

Hill Office​

House of Commons *
Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada
K1A 0A6

Telephone: 613-992-1338
Fax: 613-992-1344

* Mail may be sent postage-free to any member of Parliament.

Constituency Office​

Main office - Oakville 2525 Old Bronte Road Suite 590
Oakville, Ontario L6M 4J2

Telephone: 905-847-4043
Fax: 905-847-3037

Most gun violence in the USA are committed by gangbangers in firearm restricted cities that are ran by leftist politicians.

That's about all I'm going to say about that.

No different here, as much as some Canadians might tell you. If they do, they are living with "horse blinders" on.

time stamp 0:35

Back