• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trudolph Liberals Ban Legal Handgun Imports

The conniving is coming clearer as every day goes by, as every question is asked and every answer smells of pants on fire.

It's like my mom used to tell me when I was a little kid, don't lie and you won't have to try and remember what you lied about.
Can't wait for the continuation of the OIC proceedings, I have no doubt the judge will have a whole different outlook.

Liberals Ban Semi-Automatic Firearms

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –

November 22, 2022

OSHAWA, ON – Today, rumours that Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government will ban semi-automatic rifles and shotguns are confirmed.

An amendment to Bill C-21, currently before a House of Commons committee, was tabled today that will ban all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns capable of accepting an external magazine.

That Bill C-21, in Clause 1, be amended by adding after line 15 on page 1 the following:

(g) a firearm that is a rifle or shotgun, that is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner and that is designed to accept a detachable cartridge magazine with a capacity greater than five cartridges of the type for which the firearm was originally designed

This amendment also contains a huge list of firearms specifically identified by name, including the Simonov SKS and all variants, of which 22 are listed by name.

But the amendments are far worse than that.

Formerly unregulated spare parts, such as barrels and slides, will require a Possession and Acquisition Licence to purchase and possess.

The definition of “Prohibited Firearm” will be legislatively expanded to include any firearm “capable of discharging a projectile with a muzzle energy exceeding 10 000 Joules”, “a firearm with a bore diameter of 20 mm or greater” as well as all semi-automatic long guns with detachable magazines.

Liberals also propose to ban 3D-printed firearms by outlawing possession of “computer data that pertain to a firearm” … “that are capable of being used with a 3D printer, metal milling machine or similar computer system…”

Liberals propose to criminalize the distribution of this “computer data” used by 3D printers and CAD machines.

This is a glimpse into the newly created offences for which the majority of Canada’s 2.2 licensed firearms owners will now be criminalized, should these amendments to Bill C-21 become law.

More details to come as we dig deeper into this latest Liberal assault on RCMP-vetted, federally-licensed firearms owners.

The criminal possession and use of smuggled handguns, rifles and shotguns will, of course, remain unaffected by any of these measures.

THIS IS A RED ALERT FOR ALL CANADIAN GUN OWNERS!​

BREAKING - New Massive Long Gun Bans Brought by the Liberal\NDP\Bloc Coalition

Today the Liberal/NDP/Bloc coalition government broke the glass on a typical Liberal distraction tool – gun bans. With Canadians reeling from a failed economy, tripling of taxes looming, 1.5M Canadians using foodbanks, hospitals overwhelmed with sick children who can’t even get Tylenol, Chinese interference in elections and of course a terrible showing at the Public Order Emergency Commission, the Liberals needed the media and Canadians in general talking about something other than their failures.

On behalf of this coalition, the Liberals added a disastrous amendment to Bill C-21 effectively prohibiting several million additional, individual rifles and shotguns. These new prohibitions will include:

• SKS
  • IWI Tavor & X-95
  • all AR180 and variants
  • Canuck bullpup shotguns
  • Crusader Arms
  • Kel-Tec Sub2000 (and others)
  • JR Carbine
  • Kriss Vector
  • Ruger PC Carbine
  • GSG 16
  • GSG 15
  • Norinco T97 NSR
  • Benelli MR1
  • Benelli M4
  • all B&T models
  • countless others
This amendment has been put forward by the Liberals and they have the votes to add it to Bill C-21. If Bill C-21 passes, and again they do have the votes, these firearms as well as all formerly prohibited firearms will be enshrined in legislation.

Bill C-21 also now prohibits ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines.

Back in 2020, the Liberals banned over 2000 models and variants of hunting and sporting guns commonly owned and used safely by gun owners across the country. They said gun owners would be compensated for this loss and were welcome to purchase other guns as replacements…now, they’ve come for the rest of them. This is why nobody can trust a word these people say. But hey conspiracy theorists – they’re not “coming for your guns”.

So take notice Canada, yes they are, and it doesn’t matter what they told you yesterday or what they tell you tomorrow.

The CCFR will come forward with a plan and provide more information in the coming days. Please continue to support your organization as we will fight these corrupt political parties (Liberal\NDP\Bloc and of course the Green Party), in every possible way.

Please also watch our website and social media account for more information.

Armalytics
@armalytics
1/ After a preliminary search of the FRT, I have identified between 319 and 514 firearm models at risk of being prohibited.
Of these firearms, 185 to 370 are currently non-restricted.

[video]

The Liberals with absolute support from the NDP and Bloc Quebecois, introduced an amendment to Bill C-21 that bans all centerfire semi-auto rifles and shotguns with removable magazines and an additional ban on 400 more models of firearms including the SKS and Benelli M4.

This will become law when C-21 passes. Yes, they are taking your guns and yes, they intend to leave you with nothing.

Liberals Propose Ban on Semi-Automatic Long Guns

OSHAWA, ON – Today, rumours that Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government will ban semi-automatic rifles and shotguns are confirmed.

An amendment to Bill C-21, currently before a House of Commons committee, was tabled today that will ban all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns capable of accepting an external magazine.

That Bill C-21, in Clause 1, be amended by adding after line 15 on page 1 the following:

(g) a firearm that is a rifle or shotgun, that is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner and that is designed to accept a detachable cartridge magazine with a capacity greater than five cartridges of the type for which the firearm was originally designed

This amendment also contains a huge list of firearms specifically identified by name, including the Simonov SKS and all variants, of which 22 are listed by name.

But the amendments are far worse than that.

Formerly unregulated spare parts, such as barrels and slides, will require a Possession and Acquisition Licence to purchase and possess.

The definition of “Prohibited Firearm” will be legislatively expanded to include any firearm “capable of discharging a projectile with a muzzle energy exceeding 10 000 Joules”, “a firearm with a bore diameter of 20 mm or greater” as well as all semi-automatic long guns with detachable magazines.

Liberals also propose to ban 3D-printed firearms by outlawing possession of “computer data that pertain to a firearm” … “that are capable of being used with a 3D printer, metal milling machine or similar computer system…”

Liberals propose to criminalize the distribution of this “computer data” used by 3D printers and CAD machines.

This is a glimpse into the newly created offences for which the majority of Canada’s 2.2 licensed firearms owners will now be criminalized, should these amendments to Bill C-21 become law.

More details to come as we dig deeper into this latest Liberal assault on RCMP-vetted, federally-licensed firearms owners.

The criminal possession and use of smuggled handguns, rifles and shotguns will, of course, remain unaffected by any of these measures.

Do not comply with unjust laws and laws that turn honest citizens into criminals. If you ARE going to be made into a criminal, you may as well go down in a blaze of glory taking with you those of whom made you into a criminal. ;)

Do not comply with unjust laws and laws that turn honest citizens into criminals. If you ARE going to be made into a criminal, you may as well go down in a blaze of glory taking with you those of whom made you into a criminal. ;)
I personally won't be complying, handing anything over, I am ready to die or rot in jail..

I would like to let you know that I want nothing but the very best for you. I'm sorry that the government has arbitrarily decided to say you're a criminal.

You are not.

You are a good person, and a good friend. One that I respect immensely.

Ty Sir I greatly appreciate your words, your kindness, and friendship. It is not necessary to apologize for this abomination of a government, I am truly ashamed for my country for the first time in 50 yrs since arriving here from worn torn Europe. We escaped tyranny there thanks to the brave men & women that fought for me and my family so as we could live a life of rights and freedoms, unfortunately 1 deranged man thinks that he will take that away from Canadians.

Canadians are considered mostly peaceful, but Mr. Trudeau will learn the hard way to not mistaken it as "weakness". God gave everyone these rights and not 1 politician, not 1 government legislation can take it from, let me make this clear as well if they want to come and get my rifle... Good luck!

I wish you all love and happiness, hold your families close and may the lord continue to bless the USA.

LEST WE FORGET MIA POW SENTINEL
I Will Not Comply, I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

I can't hardly speak and think about this since I saw the news yesterday afternoon. All I can say is there are a great many of us who've seen it coming for a long time and we all hoped we'd be able to elect it away before they got the chance. I'd also like to re-iterate that many, many so called "conspiracy theorists" have been saying for decades they would eventually come for all the guns and that registration=confiscation. Well it's happening again. Weird how it happened in the UK, Australia and NZ but it wasn't a conspiracy theory come true...no it was just "common sense" for the sake of public safety and yes, of course the children.

These people lie and lie and lie again. "We don't want your hunting rifles and shotguns"....yes they damn well do! The gun grabbers will not be happy until all the guns are gone from lawful, civilian hands and only the cops and criminals are armed. Gives me warm fuzzies just thinking about how safe I'll feel then......................................................./s

I don't know of any way this can be stopped from passing at this point. The lefties have the votes to do it and likely will. Let's hope the senate guts this stinking piece of crap and at least softens the blow some...but I won't hold my breath.

We still have the court proceedings next year for the May 1st OIC ban, another lawsuit will be filed for the "handgun ban', voting in another government . Until then No Compromise! Stay Frosty cmcdonald, this is far from over. This recent ban will cover around 500 models with more than half being "NR"(not registered). Which they will never be able to confiscate unless turned in.

Ministers scrum on firearms legislation, please got to "TS" (11:28) to see how tyrants(Marco Mentalcino) can blatantly lie while spitting in your face. Are you angry yet?
BREAKING - New Massive Long Gun Bans Brought by the Liberal\NDP\Bloc Coalition

Today the Liberal/NDP/Bloc coalition government broke the glass on a typical Liberal distraction tool – gun bans. With Canadians reeling from a failed economy, tripling of taxes looming, 1.5M Canadians using foodbanks, hospitals overwhelmed with sick children who can’t even get Tylenol, Chinese interference in elections and of course a terrible showing at the Public Order Emergency Commission, the Liberals needed the media and Canadians in general talking about something other than their failures.

On behalf of this coalition, the Liberals added a disastrous amendment to Bill C-21 effectively prohibiting several million additional, individual rifles and shotguns. These new prohibitions will include:

• SKS
  • IWI Tavor & X-95
  • all AR180 and variants
  • Canuck bullpup shotguns
  • Crusader Arms
  • Kel-Tec Sub2000 (and others)
  • JR Carbine
  • Kriss Vector
  • Ruger PC Carbine
  • GSG 16
  • GSG 15
  • Norinco T97 NSR
  • Benelli MR1
  • Benelli M4
  • all B&T models
  • countless others
This amendment has been put forward by the Liberals and they have the votes to add it to Bill C-21. If Bill C-21 passes, and again they do have the votes, these firearms as well as all formerly prohibited firearms will be enshrined in legislation.

Bill C-21 also now prohibits ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines.

Back in 2020, the Liberals banned over 2000 models and variants of hunting and sporting guns commonly owned and used safely by gun owners across the country. They said gun owners would be compensated for this loss and were welcome to purchase other guns as replacements…now, they’ve come for the rest of them. This is why nobody can trust a word these people say. But hey conspiracy theorists – they’re not “coming for your guns”.

So take notice Canada, yes they are, and it doesn’t matter what they told you yesterday or what they tell you tomorrow.

The CCFR will come forward with a plan and provide more information in the coming days. Please continue to support your organization as we will fight these corrupt political parties (Liberal\NDP\Bloc and of course the Green Party), in every possible way.

I realize it's not over and there are legal challenges to come. However, in at least the short-term unless there is a major court ruling on the OIC that upsets the Libs apple cart...C-21 with the new amendment for semi-auto, centerfires will essentially make the former OIC a moot point anyway. The Libs have the numbers to vote this into law with the stupid new amendment attached.

Unless there are some of the Independent Senators Group (Liberal) that go along with the Conservatives and gut this bill and send it back in pieces to the Commons, C-21 will pass into law and will be an albatross on the neck of whole firearms community until a new Conservative government is elected.

As long as the Liberals are in charge, we're screwed and that's the nut of it. We can challenge, appeal and badger them with hate mail but unless we get Turdo with his band of merry idiots out...we are cooked. Not saying I won't go down swinging. But make no mistake kids we're taking on water already and Turdo is poised to put a really big hole in the hull. Would not surprise me to see them go even further before the next election if C-21 succeeds. This is more than just politics, this is ideological. Yes, votes are important to them of course but I see them taking this as far as possible while they have the opportunity.

On a larger scale, take a look around the western world...the lefties and their woke culture is gaining ground. It's got a major foothold in North America and western Europe. They have the media trumpeting their message from the rooftops. The deck is stacked against us. We are in a fight that I'm not sure we will be able to win. We can sure try though and not go quietly.

I just took the time to catch up with your Canadian Firearms debacle. Very depressing news.

We’re about in the same situation here in California, with an increasing roster of illegal weapons and constant pushes for confiscation. Fortunately there are over 75,000 farmers in California, and they all uniformally stand up for citizens rights.

I’m convinced that their political pressure is the main reason we can still buy a gun in California at all.

cmcdonald, the media is as much of an enemy of freedom as crooked politicians. They sleep in the same bed. And it does have to do with sharing the same idealogy.

I realize it's not over and there are legal challenges to come. However, in at least the short-term unless there is a major court ruling on the OIC that upsets the Libs apple cart...C-21 with the new amendment for semi-auto, centerfires will essentially make the former OIC a moot point anyway. The Libs have the numbers to vote this into law with the stupid new amendment attached.

Unless there are some of the Independent Senators Group (Liberal) that go along with the Conservatives and gut this bill and send it back in pieces to the Commons, C-21 will pass into law and will be an albatross on the neck of whole firearms community until a new Conservative government is elected.

As long as the Liberals are in charge, we're screwed and that's the nut of it. We can challenge, appeal and badger them with hate mail but unless we get Turdo with his band of merry idiots out...we are cooked. Not saying I won't go down swinging. But make no mistake kids we're taking on water already and Turdo is poised to put a really big hole in the hull. Would not surprise me to see them go even further before the next election if C-21 succeeds. This is more than just politics, this is ideological. Yes, votes are important to them of course but I see them taking this as far as possible while they have the opportunity.

On a larger scale, take a look around the western world...the lefties and their woke culture is gaining ground. It's got a major foothold in North America and western Europe. They have the media trumpeting their message from the rooftops. The deck is stacked against us. We are in a fight that I'm not sure we will be able to win. We can sure try though and not go quietly.
Great points, all around but there is slim chance to none that the government will be able to confiscate any firearm that is "NR" (non restricted/not registered). Just like their previous "LRG"(long gun registry). And there will be even bigger "non compliance" this time around, I have no doubt there will be some maroons out there that are willing to give away their "identity" for a "label". And they deserve neither "security or freedom"

In the "Fuhrers" own words;

Trudeau calls long-gun registry 'a failure'​

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-calls-long-gun-registry-a-failure-1.1278739

If Trudope pulls the "EA"(emergenicies act) like he did on the "trucker convoy" (recent findings is David Lammeti "canadas justice minister" was requesting for tanks because he was scared.) Trudeau is finished, 1WOA

Back