• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trudolph Liberals Ban Legal Handgun Imports

Here is a link to the firearms in the FRT that meet the criteria: "Semi-auto, centre-fire rifle or shotgun accepting a detachable magazine with capacity greater than 5 shots

From today, Conservative Member of Parliament Rachel Dancho slays these Liberal clowns! Must watch.
Meeting No. 50 SECU - Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security

biden feels like turd dough is getting one up on him.

Here brandon is being interviewed about how sick it is that America still allows people to own semiautomatics.

----------------------------------------

View attachment 28351
It's madness how they like to use "nobody needs"(crminals need not apply) and attach it 'mental health' or try to tie it race,color,creed, or ability.

Everybody has a "need", not a diatribe.

As far as mental health, they should give the shooting sports a try and they might just find out it could help with what ails them(mental health)

I just took the time to catch up with your Canadian Firearms debacle. Very depressing news.

We’re about in the same situation here in California, with an increasing roster of illegal weapons and constant pushes for confiscation. Fortunately there are over 75,000 farmers in California, and they all uniformally stand up for citizens rights.

I’m convinced that their political pressure is the main reason we can still buy a gun in California at all.
They don't call us the LEFT coast for nothing.......

That said, the progressive agenda is broadening its hold across the board to an alarming degree.
cmcdonald, the media is as much of an enemy of freedom as crooked politicians. They sleep in the same bed. And it does have to do with sharing the same idealogy.
No doubt about that.

Not trying to hijack the thread but these subjects all tie together.

One thought I can't help shake....it has to do with the actual proliferation and adherence to progressive/woke-ist ideals. Is it as mainstream as the media and social media make it sound? I can't help but think not, though they control the narrative through the media, it doesn't mean the buy in of society at large is as wholesale as they make it seem. Kinda like hearing what sounds like at least a three or more piece band and walking around a corner and it's only one dude doing it all.

I can honestly tell you that in the 7 years since Trudeau was elected, I only know of one person who will admit to voting for him. I live in an urban center where progressive ideals should be espoused by most people if you were to believe the electoral breakdowns and the "common knowledge" thrown at us daily. So why can't I find a single living soul other than my deranged M-I-L who voted for this trust fund baby with a famous father?

Great job with those videos 1ABndt.
Gets to the points :). I see Brandon is taking pointers from Justin again. This isn't about publc safety, this is disarmament of the citizenary.

The Liberal government recently announced an amendment to Bill C-21, which would broadly increase the range of firearms prohibited by the legislation. Rod Giltaca of the Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights joined True North’s Andrew Lawton to discuss bill C-21, the impact it would have on legal gun owners, and how some provinces are pushing back.

Trudeau's Semi-Auto Rifle Ban Is Insane - A Lawyer Explains​

A shotgun or hunting rifle owner may think "I don't have a semi-auto rifle or pistol so the confiscation laws won't affect me." Well, think again, buddy--they will be going after your semi-auto and/or"military" short-barrel shotgun next. AND that "sniper rifle" you've been hunting deer with for 25 years. DO NOT COMPLY!!!

A shotgun or hunting rifle owner may think "I don't have a semi-auto rifle or pistol so the confiscation laws won't affect me." Well, think again, buddy--they will be going after your semi-auto and/or"military" short-barrel shotgun next. AND that "sniper rifle" you've been hunting deer with for 25 years. DO NOT COMPLY!!!
There is already "firearm owners"" here in Canada that own trying to convince others that they're "bolt action" is not "semi auto" and that it shouldn't be banned.

Even though the "amendment" is all ("semi auto/center fire, rifles or shotguns and/or a 10,000 joules muzzle velocity/20mm bore diameter or greater]

So people don't wake up until they are punched in the face.

There has been fewer "fudds" here in the US. I still run across them on rare occasion. But, largely, the people in the US have slowly gotten away from different "types" of guns.

There is still a stigma about silencers and machineguns though. Of which, I proudly own both. But I don't care who likes it or who doesn't. I do and at the end of the day, I'm the one that lives with that decision, jumped through the hoops, paid the extortion fee to the government to own it (which is unconstitutional in my opinion). Anyone that doesn't like it, doesn't matter to me. They can go cry in their sandbox.

Canada law doesn't allow for "silencers" yet they allow people to complain about the noise in turn closing hunting areas and ranges because they have watched too many "hollywood movies"

If you meet a Canadian that trys to tell you how great this Country is "tell them to get the "F" out of the USA on my behalf. TY

My aunt, my Dads sister, met a guy from Toronto Canada while he had traveled down here to the USA to help build coal mine tipples and train loadouts.

Needless to say, she married him and went back and started a family and stayed there until she died. She's buried somewhere up there. I only met her about 3 times in my life. I have never even spoken to my cousins. I don't know what they're like.

Every sentence she spoke, ended in "eh?". I would start speaking like she did, just to mock her. Didn't take her long to catch on, and for my Dad to tell me to knock it off. LoL. Eh?

Canada law doesn't allow for "silencers" yet they allow people to complain about the noise in turn closing hunting areas and ranges because they have watched too many "hollywood movies"

If you meet a Canadian that trys to tell you how great this Country is "tell them to get the "F" out of the USA on my behalf. TY
The classic one is the urban sprawl...neighborhoods expand into traditionally rural and farming lands. City folks move to the new suburbs and complain about the noise from the gun range a mile away that's been there for 50 years.

Back