• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Turkey pistol grip stocks?

fastex500

Copper BB
Happy new year!

I recently picked up a 935 Turkey/Waterfowl combo and would love to find a pistol grip turkey stock in Mossy Oak Breakup that the gun is covered in. I have found the black synthetic from Choate, but was wondering if anyone knows how to get the camo version, or how to cover the black in the Mossy Oak? Thanks!!

fastex, I'd have to do some lookin, but the camo tape maybe an option. I had thought Mossberg offered the stock with the thumb hole in mossy oak, but I could be wrong.

I've got a few things I have to check on once everyone gets back to business, I'll add this to the list!

I'm hold with Mossberg right now as I type, but from their site the only one I see is for Mossy Oak Obsession. I'll update when I find out more.

Edit:

Just got off the phone, the only Mossy Oak pattern in those stocks is for the Mossy Oak Obsession. Your other option is the black.

Back