• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Turkey Season 2013

Yep....we're limited to single shot spears. And slingshots that only can hold 3 rocks.
:)

292311_965465038326_1708180330_n.jpg

Damn those spurs are long!! You definitely got a tree hanga' there.

We need the story!!!!

My Boss Tom, Spring 2013

Hey fellow gunower's. Here is my Boss Tom 22 lb, 9 1/2 beard, 1" spurs. Shot him about 10 yards after I stalked him across some wheat field's. I called him in with some soft yelp's and cluck's and even did alittle gobblin with a lacator call. It worked..lol Btw, as you can tell he is soaked and wet. After the shot, he flopped over into a small shallow creek in some wood's. I had and hard time fitchin him after the shot then I did stalking him for about 200 yards..lol. Did a great job with my Mossberg 835 with the 28" barrel. Well, shooting at those range's it would not matter is I had a 20" barrel. I ended up tradin it off for a Mossber 835 Turkey gun with a 23" barrel.

Attachments

• my 22lb. Tom turkey on April 26, 2013.jpg
    my 22lb. Tom turkey on April 26, 2013.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 121
Re: My Boss Tom, Spring 2013

ShotGunSniper said:
Hey fellow gunower's. Here is my Boss Tom 22 lb, 9 1/2 beard, 1" spurs. Shot him about 10 yards after I stalked him across some wheat field's. I called him in with some soft yelp's and cluck's and even did alittle gobblin with a lacator call. It worked..lol Btw, as you can tell he is soaked and wet. After the shot, he flopped over into a small shallow creek in some wood's. I had and hard time fitchin him after the shot then I did stalking him for about 200 yards..lol. Did a great job with my Mossberg 835 with the 28" barrel. Well, shooting at those range's it would not matter is I had a 20" barrel. I ended up tradin it off for a Mossber 835 Turkey gun with a 23" barrel.

Nice lookin' gobbler.

Judging by all the flat ground behind you, I'm gonna guess you're on the west side of the state :lol:

ShotGunSniper said:

Nice jellyhead!

ShotGunSniper said:

Very Nice. Congrats!!

ShotGunSniper said:

Good job man!!!

ShotGunSniper said:

Your 'arm scale' tells the story. 40+ lbs soaking wet?!

Back