• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Unbelievable SoCal Police Pursuit

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
I did not watch this when it came on my feed initially because it is so long. Over an hour and 40 minutes.

But you will see the theft of two commercial vehicles, an armed home invasion, and police pursuits involving helicopters and about 50 cop cars.

About three dozen vehicles or more get crashed into. I haven’t seen anything like this since the Three Stooges. (It’s a mad mad mad mad world.)
It ends in a gas station, in a stolen flaming pick up truck, with gas cans in the back.

But it does not end the way I expected at all. This guy just keeps getting away. Anyhow if you are impatient, the actual shooting starts about one hour 10 mins.

Last edited:
Those officers who are living under such a strict chase policy are either

1- paid so well they don't want to leave that department, or

2- not willing to turn in their badge and go to work somewhere else where they would be more challenged to be law enforcement officers.

I would have finished that shift, turned in my badge and resignation letter, and been working for another department within the week.

That was hard to watch from my armchair. Incredibly woke admin pussies writing insane policies.

Here in the Gunshine State, that van would have been the perp's final resting place and would have never left the parking spot after ramming the cruiser. :rolleyes: I stopped watching after the first commercial break. Please tell me 5-0 eventually weighed him down with a few pounds of lead...

Here in the Gunshine State, that van would have been the perp's final resting place and would have never left the parking spot after ramming the cruiser. :rolleyes: I stopped watching after the first commercial break. Please tell me 5-0 eventually weighed him down with a few pounds of lead...
Nope, dude walked away in cuffs. I'm astonished he survived. That would have been hard to survive even up here in Turdoland...that guy must have a hundred or more horseshoes up his butt.

They shot at the car at least five times and did not hit him fatally. I didn’t even see any blood.

It finally takes nine guys behind riot shields to approach his car all at once and open the door.

This is why there is such rampant crime in California. It’s illegal to enforce the law in any meaningful manner.

What I don’t understand is why they didn’t disable the van.

Back