• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Uncle Mike's Swivels Are Toxic?

Politicians are the problem.

Lawyers are the problem. The attached picture is an actual warning label on a inflatable kiddie pool I got for the grandbaby. You know that somewhere along the line some mental midget did a swan dive into a 4" deep kiddie pool and sued the manufacturer when they got hurt...

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 7
lawyers do their fair share of it too.

A little funny story.

Well, maybe funny to someone. It was to me at the time.

I had to appear in court and a comment was made by a lawyer about not liking to go to see the doctor.

I agreed and said that was almost as bad as having to talk to a lawyer.

My lawyer said I hope present company is excluded.

I said no, not really.

Judge laughed.

A lot.

But I meant every word of it.

lawyers do their fair share of it too.

A little funny story.

Well, maybe funny to someone. It was to me at the time.

I had to appear in court and a comment was made by a lawyer about not liking to go to see the doctor.

I agreed and said that was almost as bad as having to talk to a lawyer.

My lawyer said I hope present company is excluded.

I said no, not really.

Judge laughed.

A lot.

But I meant every word of it.

About 16 years ago I was embroiled in a legal battle to wrest two of my grandchildren away from the Dalllas County CPS (Child Persecution Service) and bring them home with me. Sitting in the courthouse with my attorney and the guardian ad litem (court appointed attorney for the children), I told them the problem with lawyers is that 99% of them give all the rest a bad name! We all laughed.

Side note: I won the case and they have been my wards ever since. :D (the grandchildren, NOT the lawyers)

Last edited:
Back