• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Vegas Shooting!

NEVER GIVE UP...NEVER GIVE IN...when our gun rights and freedoms are under attack

PERIOD.

This is NOT the NRA I become a Life Member of in 1977...

Not even close...

I still support the NRA for what they DO do, but they frequently dissappoint playing politics instead of being unwaivering in the preservation of the 2A.

I understand not wanting to give in. I hate the whole idea. We've lost way too much already.

I would just feel very stupid going to any effort at all to support something as ridiculous as some bump fire toy.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10...er-is-complete-nonsense-stephen-paddock.html#

This article articulated very well exactly what I've been thinking and unable to piece together into a cohesive string of logical thought.

Nothing about the media narrative makes sense.....

EDIT: I should say that the OFFICIAL narrative doesn't make sense, because the media is parroting what they're being fed and emphasizing the agenda they want to push.

Last edited:
Feel good solutions do NOTHING to PROTECT the 2nd Amendment...or support our rights as LEGAL Gun Owners...OR STOP MASS MURDERERS FROM KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE

Look at the 10 year Clinton AWB. I bought an AR at the height of it...only thing it prevented me having was a friggin' bayonet lug. OK...I couldn't stab someone with my AR. Did that stop any killings !?

You know the Liberals...once they get what THEY want...it will be something else down the road.

The NRA knows this...and knows better !!

I would NOT support a ban on the bump fires...because it's NOT ABOUT the bump fires...

And...it's NOT about hunting

And...it's NOT about mass killings

IT'S ABOUT OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS !!

PERIOD.

NANCY PELOSI:
And then, of course, there's House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who when it was pointed out to her that banning bump stocks could lead to further gun control, shot back: "So what? ... I certainly hope so."

I understand not wanting to give in. I hate the whole idea. We've lost way too much already.

I would just feel very stupid going to any effort at all to support something as ridiculous as some bump fire toy.
I get where you're coming from Cad Q, but living up here and having had to deal with licensing, ridiculous firearms classifications, accessories restrictions and prohibitions, personal transport, storage restrictions and of course restrictions on where you can use your personal property....you just don't wanna go there...even for something you view as useless and petty.

latest

Just to lighten the mood. I was pissy today.

This article articulated very well exactly what I've been thinking and unable to piece together into a cohesive string of logical thought.

Nothing about the media narrative makes sense.....

I will admit that the whole story seems funny so far, from what we've been told. And it wouldn't seem far-fetched to me that maybe some underworld competitor staged this, nor would I doubt that it was staged by foreign antagonists. I'm pretty sure that Mike Adams proposed description of events is not the only possible one.

The dead guy we saw in the photos could be a total Patsy. I guess maybe the folks setting this up weren't smart enough to pick a more convincing one? Hmmmm....

I do think that Mike Adams has a very dim view of senior citizens. He seems to think we are quite limited when it comes to firearms or anything else.

He harps on the fact that this was supposedly done by a senior citizen & he would have to be as fit as a special forces guy.

But my feeling is he could have been jacked up on amphetamines too. I haven't heard anything about a toxicology report.

What the human body can do and what it will do are two different things, and if you introduce the right amount of drugs it can do some amazing things: and meanwhile the drugs are making you stark-raving mad.

One thing is clear to me, and that is (assuming it was this lone gunman) this guy was out of his mind.

Also ARs are not that hard to shoot, shooting downhill at fish in a barrel is not that hard to do, and if you just spray and play and you have the luxury of swapping guns when you get a jam, I don't see any reason the average hophead couldn't go on for 9 or 10 minutes.

Unconfirmed, that the cell phone charger in the room was for a different brand cell than the guy owned.

Also unconfirmed that the camera's were broadcasting overseas, as well as receiving a phone call from Dubai and Hong Kong

If I were writing this [fiction] story, the mass bump massacre would be a coverup for a hit on the real target; like some politician or other high value target. Look for late body discovery... unless the investigators are way too covered up w/ around 500 bump victims.
:ganster:

I think that's entirely possible too scoop. But my theory is the most likely scenario is that this was staged by a foreign power who wants to cause Havoc.

Remember that the rest of the world has to compete with us economically and we do very well. But they don't have to magically do as well as we, if they can level the playing field by tying us up in chase-our-tails politics.

That's the fact that I think we need to get out there. We are being subjected to dirty tricks for economic reasons and this may well be one of them.

I will admit that the whole story seems funny so far, from what we've been told. And it wouldn't seem far-fetched to me that maybe some underworld competitor staged this, nor would I doubt that it was staged by foreign antagonists. I'm pretty sure that Mike Adams proposed description of events is not the only possible one.

The dead guy we saw in the photos could be a total Patsy. I guess maybe the folks setting this up weren't smart enough to pick a more convincing one? Hmmmm....

I do think that Mike Adams has a very dim view of senior citizens. He seems to think we are quite limited when it comes to firearms or anything else.

He harps on the fact that this was supposedly done by a senior citizen & he would have to be as fit as a special forces guy.

But my feeling is he could have been jacked up on amphetamines too. I haven't heard anything about a toxicology report.

What the human body can do and what it will do are two different things, and if you introduce the right amount of drugs it can do some amazing things: and meanwhile the drugs are making you stark-raving mad.

One thing is clear to me, and that is (assuming it was this lone gunman) this guy was out of his mind.

Also ARs are not that hard to shoot, shooting downhill at fish in a barrel is not that hard to do, and if you just spray and play and you have the luxury of swapping guns when you get a jam, I don't see any reason the average hophead couldn't go on for 9 or 10 minutes.
I don't know all the technical side of his claims and I certainly don't know his background. I was actually more interested in his questions than his answers...anyone who wasn't at the scene and makes flat out claims of what could and couldn't be...well like everything else, I don't believe everything I read. However, I still think his overall questioning is relatively sound. I read some of the comments shredding him, some made a lot of sense but again....everyone is an armchair expert these days. ***shrug***

All I know...sumpin stinks.

You folks should really take 30 minutes and watch this investigative video.
It is a detailed analysis based on forensic acoustic analysis taken from recordings of the Las Vegas shooting.
It is very interesting. Grab a cup of coffee and settle in for a very interesting analysis.

Thanks for post. Enjoyed viewing. As ive been doing il continue to keep my personal views to myself at this point. I will say the more information the better and this video like several others will likely disappear.

Back