• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Veterans Day 2022

Ernst

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
To all my veteran brothers and sisters it was an honor to serve with you and an honor to once again celebrate Veterans Day with all Americans.

All of us are aging and today over 25% of our living veterans are now over the age of 75. While it's always most appropriate to thank any veteran for their service I believe it's equally important to check on our aging vets and see how they are surviving in these difficult times. Many are living on fixed incomes and/or dealing with health issues including Agent Orange. If any of you know of a time worn old WWII, Korean or Vietnam era veteran let's check on them this week and see if they need help.

Please enjoy the attached video.

God Bless You All

Regards

Thank you Ernst.

And to all of the soldiers, and sailors and airmen who have kept our families safe and our country free.

I think all of us who served are very proud of what we did.

Ernst, you did some amazing things while serving our country. I thank you.

I thank all of our veterans. It's because of men like you that we're not speaking russian.

I just received a message from a friend in Texas thanking me for a copy of the original post above. They reached out to a 98 year young vet and their church will honor him this coming Sunday. Plus her husband is in his early 80s and a Marine Vet.

So worthwhile remembering our brothers and sisters who kept our Republic free on this important day.

Regards and thanks to all of you.

419634_547492421961330_703082032_n.jpg

Back