• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Veterans Day

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
To our members who have served (and to those who are serving) in the US Armed Forces, Thank You. I am forever grateful.

I whole heartedly agree, thank you foer those that have gone, are still there and whom are never coming home.

thank you brothers and sisters.

euNjW.gif

This Sunday is time reflect and remember our fallen hero's and all our service Men and Women.

I'll be at the Hartford Gun Club serving RSO duties for a veterans day open house. There will be Military weapons from old to new and the event is open to the public for a $5 fee which will go to benefit the vets. I will be bringing my SCAR with me as part of the "New" and my buddy from the gun shop has the rest covered.

All this will happen after I visit my Dads Grave and pay my respect to my personal Hero. :cool:

So true GLG2. There isn't enough words to express my thanks and admiration for all the men and women that have served and are serving as well as the sacrifice the family's make too.

It's so easy to forget in our day to day lives, that the freedom and safety that we enjoy as Americans was bought and paied for with the blood and sacrafice of our military members. Thank you all for your service.

DaveinCT said:
So true GLG2. There isn't enough words to express my thanks and admiration for all the men and women that have served and are serving as well as the sacrifice the family's make too.

I'm sure your dad is so Proud of you!

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
DaveinCT said:

I'm sure your dad is so Proud of you!

+1 rep on that note!! :cool:

My brother and I both served as well as our father and six of his brothers and the husbands of his three sisters. We never lost a family member to war.

I am thankful to have served. Can't say I always agreed with command decisions, but obeyed orders without hesitation.

Times are very different today and our servicemen do not get the respect that they so rightfully deserve.

We didn't have much favor with the public when Vietnam ended nor much support when it was going on.

I was accused of being a warmonger by those that were once my friends because I served.

Last but not least to being Veteran's Day, it's my sister's birthday.

I give a hardy salute to servicemen serving our country.

Nasa, to you and yours, Thank You. I admire service men and women, and wish I could have served too. But in the very least, you and folks like you will always have my respect and admiration!

Thanks.

Sent with my modified D2G running TapTalk.

Blackhawk 835 Ulti-Mag 12 gauge 10+1, quick point limbsaver and spec-ops recoil reducing stock with tri-rail, laser, light and bipod.

Back