• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

VTAC 2-pt Quick Adjust sling

After a couple orders from VTAC (I forgot the buttstock adapter), I finally got the sling fitted for now. I run the same sling on my AR (16") and it makes you realize how much bigger this 590 is. :lol:

Still very comfortable to carry in front or back. The quick adjust brings it closer to your body when just carrying it and leaves you hands free for whatever you may need. Pull the release cord and the slack is taken out and you can bring the gun up right into the shoulder and square up.

I love this sling on my AR and can't wait to try it out with the 590A1. Still have a regular front swivel, so I might switch that out later for a side swivel if I need to.

IMG_1617.jpg

I'll get some more pictures of it in action hopefully in a few weeks.

Here's the AR for comparison until I get some new photos.

Pretty cool, I'm interested to know how it works out on the 590 for you!

Looks good! Keep us updated on how you end up liking it on your Mossberg 590A1.

Rossignol said:
Pretty cool, I'm interested to know how it works out on the 590 for you!
If I can find the time, I'd like to do a pretty detailed review. Being laid off sucks, but it does give you some extra time for some things you always want to do but just don't have the time.

gumbydammit said:
I've got one on my FAL. I like it. Need to get one for the AR.
Nice, got any pictures of it?

I haven't tried any other sling for my AR, but I honestly don't want to. It's kinda like the Crossbreed holsters. I won't use anything else.

DHonovich said:
Looks good! Keep us updated on how you end up liking it on your Mossberg 590A1.

Will do! Hopefully I can borrow the fiancee's Nikon and attempt to get some decent shots of it. Don't know anything about setting the camera up though. But sometimes I get lucky. :p

Dude, I feel ya on being laid off, it definitely sux! I have been laid off for a long time... As you mentioned, theres plenty of time to do stuff, but I ran out of money to do those things! lol!!! But I stated up the leather thing to keep me busy! :)

Hang in there man, its begining to look better!

You can bet we'll be watching for your review!

Back