• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

wanna see a really graphic injury?

LOL. That's nutin! When I started to ride motorcycles, we got to see pictures of accident scenes. One that will always stick with me is the one were the guy wasn't wearing a helmet, and when his head hit the ground, his brain popped out and you could see the blood splatters as it hopped across the highway to where it stopped. That was one to remember. ;)

Paul

Mmm....yummy. If only I was a zombie. ;)

ripjack13 said:
Mmm....yummy. If only I was a zombie. ;)

Can somebody pass the bath salts? :lol:

That actually wasn't as bad as i was expecting.

you guys are making me fill wimpy. that was MY arm!
about 5 years ago. 30-40% severed. got me a neato helicopter ride and everything.
freaked the hell out of the ambulance driver that arrived first.

Ttutt said:
about 5 years ago. 30-40% severed. got me a neato helicopter ride and everything.

How's the range of movement now?

Ttutt said:

I didn't mean to downplay the injury, I just meant the video didn't show as much as I was expecting with the title. If it was me, I'm sure I would have been freaking out as well.

no worries on the tone.

no loss of function, perhaps a little weaker. lost a tendon, but it turns out that some people literally have a spare. they tied off the muscle attached that one.

Back