• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Welcome to Survival

Or bug in long enough for all that to happen. Keep to yourself and remain unknown... THEN clean house :p

90% if not more of Bug-out plans contain "Get Weapons, Get Ammo, Get Food... Get in car... go to country." lol Mine is more like... "Lock Doors, Cover Windows, Grab some Twinkies, Sit back and relax!" lol

HAHAHA Old Mossy... sorry to say but that vest is on backwards ;) Drag Handle goes on back :lol:

Itsricmo said:
Or bug in long enough for all that to happen. Keep to yourself and remain unknown... THEN clean house :p

90% if not more of Bug-out plans contain "Get Weapons, Get Ammo, Get Food... Get in car... go to country." lol Mine is more like... "Lock Doors, Cover Windows, Grab some Twinkies, Sit back and relax!" lol

HAHAHA Old Mossy... sorry to say but that vest is on backwards ;) Drag Handle goes on back :lol:

That's to confuse the enemy...makes them think he's going when he's actually coming at them... ;)

Itsricmo said:

that's not a drag handle, that holds my twinkies. :lol:

LOL now there is a plan!! That is genius! Too bad that doesn't work with chest rigs lol

Old Mossy that is some funny stuff!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Itsricmo said:

I am with ya there, we live in the country with a spring fed creek on property, and multiple ways to gather food, fish and maintain. This year I am installing a generator system down at the creek, and solar too.

fence that stuff up!! You'd be surprised what kids walking through the woods would do to something like that just for "shits and giggles"

SHTFAR15 said:
I am with ya there, we live in the country with a spring fed creek on property, and multiple ways to gather food, fish and maintain. This year I am installing a generator system down at the creek, and solar too.

I've been wanting to get a couple of solar panels too.

I already have a small 800 watt continuous invertor that will power some lights and tv/radio or the likes.

It is not big enough to power deep freezers and refrigerators all simultaneously, but I can alternate to the refrigerators enough to cycle once or twice an hour if needed.

There was a fantastic deal on ebay for 1200 watts worth of new panels a while back, but as usual, I didn't have the cash when they were available.

This year, I plan to purchase at least two 100 panels to begin with and add as I can which won't hurt the pocketbook as bad. I already have a few car batteries for emergencies, but would like to buy at least two 100 Ah batteries for the solar and I can keep them trickle charged with AC when they are not in service so they would be ready on demand. That would at least be enough for short term, even with the limited solar charging of the small'ish panel setup until I get to add more later.

Back