• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What camo do you wear?

glad you guys like it, I think it will be great here. I think I'll hunt with it this year for the fun of it. I got my elk and deer tag for the first time in a few years so I hope we are out of fire season for elk and the last part of deer anyway

Oli, Thats great man! Hope youre able to make hunting season!

On a side note, Oli was in those pics as well but impossible to see due to the superior break up of the ATACS! ;)

Found one My wife had on her camera....

0Pi51.jpg

Where did you get that hat? ;) :lol: :lol:

Last spring I had a deer walk right up to me eating the bushes I was sitting next to....scared the p00p outa her... :lol:

:lol: Thats hilarious! Too bad when you wanna find em youll see niether hide nor hair...

Rossignol said:
:lol: Thats hilarious! Too bad when you wanna find em youll see niether hide nor hair...

so true...so true. They were all over this spring Turkey season, and during the summer...you watch...come deer season...poof! gone.

Yup. Right after deer season this last year, I saw 12 at one time just casually cross the field, then the creek, up the hill and right into our yard then back into the woods.

Re: Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

I just read a GREAT article in the latest "RECOIL" magazine about the Crye MultiCAM camouflage.

Gets me thinking that maybe I should change my Black vest too MultiCAM since I live in a pretty well wooded area, and if I have to use it for the intended purpose it will work better than black!!

Anyone running a MultiCAM vest/plate carrier?

I just got the new issue of Recoil! Havent read it yet...

I have multicam and really like it!

Attachments

• Multicam_FieldGrass.JPG
    Multicam_FieldGrass.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 486
RECOIL is an awesome magazine! This issue has too many things that are reviewed that we will never be allowed to own though.. just a spoiler ;) haha

Thanks for the picture! I am stuck between a plate carrier and molle vest..

John A. said:
:lol:

Oh Lord no.

Natural gear as in:

http://www.naturalgear.com/

http://www.naturalgear.com/shoppingcart ... J+ShirtJkt

Maybe I'll go out tomorrow if I get time and take a picture or two in the woods of my old Natural Gear shirt.

It works.

I got a bib & parka set from Cabelas last year in this pattern, it was on clearance & I paid like $40-$50 for the set.

I also use the Italian Vegetato pattern when it's warmer out. Similar to MARPAT but has no black in it.

corvo450 said:
I got a bib & parka set from Cabelas last year in this pattern, it was on clearance & I paid like $40-$50 for the set.

I would've been all over that had I known.

I need a new set.

I use marpat bdu's for most my hunting ....use a white w pine print parka for late winter coyote hunting

Back