• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What DOES it Mean?

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
From MSNBC feed, this date:

"Black Lives Matter means defund the police"

No, this wasn't the headline. It was placed in a story about (the black Mayor of DC) renaming DC's 16th street to Black Lives Matter Plaza.

The DC chapter of the Black Lives Matter Global Network criticized the gesture:

"This is a performative distraction from real policy changes. Bowser has consistently been on the wrong side of BLMDC history. This is to appease white liberals while ignoring our demands. Black Lives Matter means defund the police,"

Another prime example of not think through the unintended consequences of an action.

There is also an initiative in several cities to remove school resource officers from our publuc schools. These are the same folks who criticized the response to school shootings and other violence. These officers are a visible presence in schools and help young students build trust in the police. But others say the intimidate minorities. Guess the "gun free" signs will protect them!

Defund or totally eliminate law enforcement and who is going to answer your 911 call. Too many folks today believe if anything happens all they need to do is pick up the phone and the swat team will be at their door in two minutes. No need for self protection in their minds.

Guess one positive thing might result - We would have whole lot less "offended" people if there are gunfights at high noon on public streets.

Regards

Like every movement on the left, it becomes part of the political machine and is whatever the media says it is based on the crisis at hand.

"This is a performative distraction from real policy changes.

My translation:

This ain't what we want. We wanna run DC.

Bowser has consistently been on the wrong side of BLMDC history.

My translation:

We want to run the Mayor

This is to appease white liberals while ignoring our demands.

My translation:

We want to trash white culture once again.

Black Lives Matter means defund the police,"

My translation:

We want to destroy the police, and thus we can terrorize the citizens randomly.
Then the mayor will cave and give us control of DC.

I imagine a lot of moderate Democrats are trying to buy guns and ammo. All of a sudden that pesky 2nd will be important to them.

Every gun store is about sold out, and I read the DROS system is down.
Gun/ammo smuggling is probably ramping up.
People better think about creative defense.
Things are getting medieval.

The Twins have been on Crowder and several other popular shows. Pretty funny, & just compare the hearts of these young fellows with the hearts of popular racists like Don Lemon or Dave Chapelle, who try to drive fear of violent black riots across the news.

Back