• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What Now?

Ernst

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Every once in a while you come across a picture that makes you think about immediate actions and possibly reevaluate your current choices.

This picture is certainly one because you likely have no more than to 2-4 seconds to evaluate the situation and take immediate action in a life or death situation.

While many of you will likely never encounter a charging bear what about a charging individual on drugs with a large knife, baseball bat or a gun.

Certainly raises questions as to what weapon we choose, how we carry a weapon and the type of load selected.

I'm interested in your thoughts?

ocgNejA.jpg

By the time I filled my drawers, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't want to eat me.

Bury me alive to get rid of the smell maybe. Eat me, probably not.

In all honesty, I have been charged by a black bear. It looked as big as a tractor and trailer running towards me and there is no way to out run one. I promise.

That's about all I'm going to say about that on a public forum. My state watches for posts and social media things like this so they can prosecute people.

I just petted the bear on the head and gave it a treat and told yogi to come back anytime he wanted.

Back