• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where are the MMR Tacticals?

thehemi

Copper BB
I cannot find any MMR Tacticals available anywhere. Are they selling as fast as they can make them? Are they only being released in limited quantities? Are we going to see any more on the shelves in the near future? I see the Hunter versions available everywhere, but I'm interested in the Tactical.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard!

Not sure on the status of the Tactical models. We're all kind of curious about that ourselves. I haven't seen an MMR of any kind in my area yet...

I got tired of waiting and got a Smith&Wesson Military&Police-15.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, My local gun dealer has one :mrgreen: ,Terrapins sport supply in orange va has one,along with a assortment of other ar"s @820.00 (i think) his distributor had 67 of the hunters in stock also. 1-540-672-9370. ask for WALTER. they are open tuesday thru saturday.

WOW is all i can think now.......... I saw a mmr tactical on guns america sunday, for 1499.00, i wish i had bought the others@ 820.-- a few weeks ago, could have made some big $$ !!

In the last week I've seen stripped lower receivers selling for close to $500.

This BS is ridiculous...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:

This BS is ridiculous...

I agree, pmag are 30-35 each, pistol mags are 50 each, no ammo in stores... Iam tired of this crap already.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:

This BS is ridiculous...

The basic s&w recievers were going for 125.00 here before the turmoil.I havent heard what the price is now

I just bought a MMR Tactical a few weeks back from the USA. I'm having it imported to Canada since not one supplier in the country had brought one in. It's at the Canadian dealer now and going to be shipped once registration goes through.

I'll post pics once I get it next week. I'm really looking forward to testing this rifle out. This will be my fourth mossberg firearm and they haven't let me down yet!

Chris

Back