• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

White BLM Exposed

I had wondered why it had taken so long for someone else to notice that.

I wanted to edit to add:

Have you ever heard the term "useful idiot"?

There doesn't seem to be a shortage of those.

There are a lot of white (and other color) people that look at the white idiots thinking that they will be the first to go down when the SHTF. I agree there MIGHT be "extra" efforts dealing with black and brown perps by LEOs, but this is usually brought on by them not complying with LEO's demands. And it should be a crime to record such incidents without trying to reason with the LEO. Or at least take their phone and smash it... ;)

You probably saw the black women arrested for painting over the BLM street graffiti at trump tower. One of the arresting officers broke his ass when he slipped in the black paint on the black asphalt.

That gal they took was pretty calm for being grabbed by masked commandos. Rumor is that she's a DHS agent/source.

She just didn't seem as belligerent as the typical masked rioters.

Pix of the Fed building were pretty grim. An agent on the radio last week said they'd already painted over the graffiti 47 times.

Mostly Peaceful Demonstrators blew a Mostly Peaceful 8" hole thru the wall of the Seattle PD east district station.
It was noted 100% peaceful in fact, save just 10 noisy seconds where jagged bits of Police Station flew violently about.

Now Kenosha burns. No waiting for an investigation or explanation.

I wonder now if Bernie tells his bois and gurls to stand down if they will comply. They have had their way for three months now and have tasted blood. Can they be easily reined in ? The democrats I think are realizing public opinion is against this mayhem. The news media has spun the riots as peaceful protests, but even that is falling apart now.

People are shooting back. They are starting to defend their property seriously.
The police are resigning from democrat cities.
It's going to be very interesting if nobody can vote in the big democrat cities/states because of the violent anarchy.
If they'll burn a cop car or a dump truck, they'll burn a mail truck.
Without a solid chain of custody, no vote could be considered legal evidence for anything except malfeasance of the election officials.

Now it has become a big deal. The media is aghast. How dare someone stand up to "fiery but mostly peaceful" demonstrations. Now the democrat mayors and governors think it has gone too far. Of course it's Trumps fault, because, well just because.

I just hope independents and moderate democrats see the left for what they truly are.

Well since the BLM leaders have come right up on television and said that they are Marxists, I don’t think they’re going to be a big problem in the end.

Marxism didn’t really work out for Karl, and it’s not gonna work out for the Democrats. Much more intelligent people have tried this and failed, miserably, for 100 years. That is not going to change now, because some folks think it should.

That the deadliest thing in America right now is not COVID-19 but fear of Donald Trump, all drummed up by the media.

The draconian racism continues to creep in to the California law.

From the AP:

“...Los Angeles County Director of Public Health Barbara Ferrer repeatedly has emphasized the inequalities among Angelenos of different ethnicities . . . a “disproportionately higher number of deaths from COVID-19 among black and brown people.”

Given that, L.A. might have another significant hurdle to clear before reopening.

As for when we’ll get a look at the equity guidelines, “Stay tuned,”. . .

So we’re going to have equity guidelines on our re-opening for business schedule?

Since minorities are more susceptible does this mean that they have to open last? . . . or because minorities are more economically disadvantaged do they have to open first?

I can’t make heads or tails of this idea that the susceptibility of certain people to a disease should control the behavior of an entire population of people, when there is no clear evidence which direction we should adopt.

Again, more reasons why certain sectors of the population are disadvantaged, and it will all lead back to "whitey".

Of course it will also fall upon "whitey" to make it right.

I remember when BLM was claimed to be a response to Donald Trump, and I remember when BLM was growing and they said it’s because of Donald Trump.

Now polls show support for BLM is off by 10% in just a few days, and who are they blaming?

Yup the evil Donald Trump who made Black Lives Matter popular is now making it unpopular, so Clearly he can do whatever the hell he wants.

I guess he truly is the master of the universe and this proves it.

Back