• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

White House Information Leakers Caught

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I hope this is accurate. The leftist media is dead silent on it so I'm taking that as a good sign. Townhall, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit have reported on this. Fox mentioned it but seemed to be waiting for details and confirmation. I hope Jeff Sessions has a field day with them.

An intriguing scoop courtesy of OANN's Trey Yingst: Apparently three White House staffers have been caught as the sources of leaked classified info, and "multiple people" are going to be fired when President Trump returns to the United States on May 27 following his first foreign trip.
SCOOP: Three White House staffers have been identified for leaking classified info. POTUS will fire 'multiple people' when he returns to DC.
— Trey Yingst (@TreyYingst) May 22, 2017
Per Yingst, the reason for the delay in firing is that names of the leakers are being run by the Office of Government Ethics.

This is getting almost no traction from the liberal press so again, I hope that is a sign it is true. CBS has come out with this:

CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired.
Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump's conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a "deliberate attempt" by officials who are holdovers from President Obama's administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.
Last week, the Trump campaign released an email to supporters entitled "SABOTAGE," in which the campaign said, "There are people within our own unelected bureaucracy that want to sabotage President Trump and our entire America First movement."
Editor's note: An earlier version of this story said the three leakers were being processed by the Office of Government Ethics (OGE). That information was incorrect, according to OGE Director Walter M. Shaub. He told CBS News, "That information is not true. OGE is not involved in anything like that."
CBS News' Steve Chaggaris contributed to this report

They need to purge every last Obama appointee that the legally can. If they don't then they deserve what they get.

If they were in fact leaking classified info they should be tried for treason. In my opinion, the whole leftist resistance movement should be tried as well as they are trying to subvert the American government.

I think we legally have to declare war first, for anyone to suffer punishment for treason.

Have we done that?

On the other hand there's the crime of sedition and there's the crime of Rico, I guarantee you there's enough information to prove that the Democratic party is a corrupt organization. Was it racketeer influenced? Well I don't know . . . remember old Joe Kennedy (The Bootlegger's friend?) Didn't he sort of buy up the Democratic party for Jack and Bobby?

Perhaps treason was the wrong word, maybe espionage works better. The war has not been declared, but it started November 9th. "Enemies, foreign and domestic".

Ah yes, the Kennedy machine.

Well I have heard the president say many times that we are at war with terrorism with drugs with organized crime and with Smugglers.

But the Congress has not declared a war on paper. Until that happens I don't believe anyone can be tried for treason.

But anyone who tries to Destroy or disestablish the legal government of the United States is guilty of sedition.

This is a serious crime. You could get 10 or 20 years in prison.

I'm not sure we could prove sedition, because contesting against your political opponent is not destruction of the government no matter how nasty it becomes.

But the Democratic party could easily be investigated under the RICO statute, as a corrupt organization, because they used illegal tricks to subvert the party against Bernie Sanders and any other Clinton challenger. Essentially they tried to fix the primary election. That is totally illegal & the only reason you're not hearing more about it is because the Democrats run the media.

In addition the Democrat Party ran a racket in which they hired agitators to cause fights at Trump rallies and cause riots in the streets over any conservative advance in the news, and then they reported on the news that Trump is causing riots.

Inciting a riot is totally illegal, but they spent lots of money to do exactly that. Slandering the Republican Party by claiming they were at fault for something that the Democrats were caught red-handed doing should have landed someone in jail.

Unfortunately the American Media has got everybody focused on nonsense, and nobody is calling for justice. Still I believe that eventually Justice will be done in spite of the fact that the conservatives are not out there rioting for it.

Below is information from the Washington Post. Why do I use info from such an Anti-Trump publication? Because in this case the info seems well researched and is not a hatchet job. It brings light the foolishness of all the lefties yelling "treason" at the top of their lungs.

Five myths about treason <<< link to full article

But enemies are defined very precisely under American treason law. An enemy is a nation or an organization with which the United States is in a declared or open war . Nations with whom we are formally at peace, such as Russia, are not enemies. (Indeed, a treason prosecution naming Russia as an enemy would be tantamount to a declaration of war.) Russia is a strategic adversary whose interests are frequently at odds with those of the United States, but for purposes of treason law it is no different than Canada or France or even the American Red Cross. The details of the alleged connections between Russia and Trump officials are therefore irrelevant to treason law.
Go the WAPO site for more links to background.

Every time I see one of the congressional dems, usually from CA., get up and rant about Trump I just want to puke. Then there are the RINOs to deal with as well.

They have no intention of doing what is right for America, just what is good for the party, and themselves. But, they are trying to take down the president of the United States and undermine the government with the help of the news media.

When all the real social justice advocates found out how profitable being elected is in America, their love of riches overcame their love of Justice.

And there you have the modern democratic party.

The Republican Party always knew this, and so never lived under the misassumption that it was anything else.

I am pretty convinced that while the American public will let everything go way too far before they do anything about it, eventually things get done and the pendulum swings the other way.

And it will swing the other way too far just as well. This is the boom-and-bust nature of all human activity. Of all natural activity from what I can gather. I don't think there's anything in this universe that operates at a steady state.

Depending on where you are and where you're going, everything else in this universe is either coming or going, and it's coming or going in waves.

Climate change is just like that. It's going to happen its own way and on its own timetable, and any human being that thinks we can do much about it hasn't been far enough above the Earth to realize how big it is compared to us.

I'm beginning to think this was a fake news story.

Well it's an interesting story and some of the comments are extremely interesting.

As to why she was still in the White House able to do this at all (being an O'bomba appointee) Donald Trump's methods do not appear to be the expected and accepted methods.

Whether this is an artifact of Personality or a matter of his deliberate intent I cannot say.

But remember the old saw about keep-your-friends-close-and-your-enemies-closer?

Say Trump had rounded up every known or suspected traitor and Muslim sympathizer in the government in the first month. They would destroy any chance they had of uncovering whatever network of unknown criminal associates which may exist.

But with deliberate and careful planning, the prez could feed pieces of information into the system in a way that would allow the WH to track the leaks downstream.

Anyhow I hope it's something like this that's going on rather than just the total ignorance that the public sees on the face of things. I believe there's a method to this madness that may be revealed to work in the end.

But I don't really have a shred of evidence of that. I'm just supposing that a guy who has done as much as Trump has done has things up his sleeve the average public can't comprehend, or will automatically misunderstand based on their preprogrammed "reality."

Back