• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who Is Going To Win?

We're wealthy enough to buy up the entire AK and AK ammo supply. If it was all here in the USA, ISIS would be lost.
What would they shoot with?

If I can pay more for a gun than some terrorist, then it's my right to buy it and keep it locked up out of their hands.

Cadd, the manufacturing cost [China 2007] was about USD$40 and the guns are turned out in village shops across Asia, Africa and the Mideast for [para]military use. Good luck on buying guns faster than they are being manufactured.

An-AK-47-costs-less-than-a-smartphone-in-Pakistan.jpg

We're wealthy enough to buy up the entire AK and AK ammo supply. If it was all here in the USA, ISIS would be lost.

If I can pay more for a gun than some terrorist, then it's my right to buy it and keep it locked up out of their hands.

You obviously have never seen this video

oh please let it come true

remember $90 SKS ?

Back in the 90s when I had an FFL I bought one for $60! :D Chinese version, brand new, totally immersed in cosmoline! :) Nothing gets you in tune with a gun more than having to totally disassemble it to clean out all the grease! I regret selling it but I quadrupled my money. I also regret not buying a dozen of them! :(

I think once Trump removes Nobama's executive orders, Russian arms and ammo will once again be a plenty! And I also hope he allows in the M1 Garands from Korea--I wouldn't mind having one of those! :)

I just remember seeing a 55 gal drum full and 90 bucks , another 100 bucks or so for 1000 steel case........I remember having 0 respect for that gun........learned to like them since

Back in the 90s when I had an FFL I bought one for $60! :D Chinese version, brand new, totally immersed in cosmoline! :) Nothing gets you in tune with a gun more than having to totally disassemble it to clean out all the grease! I regret selling it but I quadrupled my money. I also regret not buying a dozen of them! :(

I think once Trump removes Nobama's executive orders, Russian arms and ammo will once again be a plenty! And I also hope he allows in the M1 Garands from Korea--I wouldn't mind having one of those! :)

If there's any left in Korea it's gonna be a while to release them, sent to cmp and then inspected/graded/assembled.... Etc.

I victory purchased another Garand receiver. Because 'Merica.

Those crazy buggers use crap like this....
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/11/17/makeshift-50-bmg-isis-sniper-rifle/

Seriously scary shite...wouldn't pull the trigger on this hunk of crap for a million bucks.

I thought this fancy interactive 3D county-by-county election map was kind of cool to play with, but is it accurate?

http://metrocosm.com/election-2016-map-3d/

It currently shows our count ahead for Trump, while the official county page shows it ahead for Clinton, 48% to 44.5%
But new figures for our county are supposed to come out in 10 more minutes.
Could all the mail-ins trip it?

I'm holding my breath.

(They didn't trip it. Clinton still leads with mail-ins all counted but 29k provisional ballots left to count.)

Last edited:
Back