• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who Is Going To Win?

My mother would "tie the two of them together hand and foot and throw them in a cage until they beat each other to death."

I'd pay money to see that too. :judo:

I don't believe it. I went to bed at 9:00 eastern time because I get up for work at 5:00 am. I checked the results and Trump is all but there. He actually pulled ahead of Hillary in PA and the counties left to report are strong republican ones. It also looks like the republicans will hold the house and senate. If/when he pulls this out...wow...what a repudiation of Hillary, the Obama presidency and progressivism. Come on purple PA, put him over the top.

Hillary's camp has closed up shop for the night!! LOL

What a sore loser! Friggin spoiled lil brat thought she had the tiger by the tail. Now she's tucking hers between her legs and skulking off home.

Wow...says volumes about her mind set and how much she actually thinks of the people who supported her. Her campaign director came out on stage and told everyone to go home for the night....LOL...unbelievable.

The media too..."what a stunner!" "How did this happen?"....talk about blinded by their own biases. People are plain fed up. Government up here would do well to pay attention.

He's got Alaska and Arizona. Michigan almost certain now, Pensylvania almost won...

It even looks possible he might even clean the remaining states.

It appears that Soros was way off base, with Trump now barely winning the popular vote but cleaning up in the Electoral College.

Don't expect Trump to get the necessary 270 electoral votes unless his overall poll numbers get above 58%.

Sometimes I LOVE being wrong.

52140801.jpg

Nobody does until the Attorney General gets done tweaking them around to her will.

But basically the state of California has run roughshod over the Second Amendment once again.

the ammo is the scary one too me ......
the rest, well Californians have plenty 30rd mags and guns to use them, just the truth.
If SHTF all kinds of good things are going to come out of the wood work
I saw a fully functional private owned tank with a 20mm cannon and a 50 cal in Yreka, Ca about a month ago quad

Jefferson State Militia is alive and well, if you look at the N Cali/ S OR county maps you can see Jefferson perfect outline in red

Nobody does until the Attorney General gets done tweaking them around to her will.

But basically the state of California has run roughshod over the Second Amendment once again.

I've been to CA. It's a beautiful state with a plethora of terrain for almost any activity. Unfortunately the politics of the state make is very undesirable people like myself. I really hope they can turn it around at some point but unless something changes; I'm not sure it will any time soon. Maybe when all those celebs move to Canada.... LOL

I know you love it there @CaddmannQ and you have stated you are in an area that is a little removed from the progressive epicenters, but what is your breaking point? At what point will you pull the plug and move as they keep infringing on the constitution?

Nobody does until the Attorney General gets done tweaking them around to her will. But basically the state of California has run roughshod over the Second Amendment once again.

California gave us Nixon and them Reagan in my lifetime. It was a strong republican bastion for a long time. What happened?

The west coast only got a 4 year break on the National level.......on the State level we are as bad or worse now because the assholes now want to rake us over any coals they have left

I think Oregon will show at the capital
considering the county maps are all red other than the tiny specks of blue packed with sheep that WONT be ready to burn down the capital building......we will see considering it seems some stuff gets pretty far in law with no input from the people

I think after the Bundies were found innocent, people around here are motivated to say the least........people in the population centers are scared.....to say the least

ETA we actually elected a republican for secretary of state so many people the "emergency" clause allowing passage of firearm related stuff will go away and some recalls will happen.......hope they are right

These colors don't run. I will stay and fight on to the end. My wife and I have both moved many many times in our life and we are so tired of moving that we both swore we would die here when we bought this house.

Those wealthy blue assholes in San Francisco, Sacramento and Southern California do not represent the whole state. They do however lead a lot of it around by the nose.

The heartening fact is that ecological climate here maybe more important than the political climate.

I'm not talking about global warming but earthquakes. I'm talking about the fact that thousands and thousands of people in San Francisco live in high-rise buildings unwisely built on a Sandy landfill underpinned by a small mountain of decaying rubble that was bulldozed into the bay after all those old buildings collapsed in the 1906 earthquake. Lots of SoCal sits on a shaky plate as well. A lot of Sacramento sits on a landfill too, made up from mining tailings from the old gold rush days.

A lot of Engineers were paid a lot of money to determine how to make things work so that these bad building practices were going to be ok anyway.

But when a real earthquake comes, those signatures and official stamps & seals are not going to keep all those buildings in the air.

I feel like it's only a matter of time before the shit hits the fan here in a sense that lots of people do not understand.

Last edited:
I can't wait till he dumps obungholes failed "everything" into the trash....

what's his first act?

Wouldnt be bad in Shasta County Cadd......awesome skate hills ! ......and no one will look at you side ways if you want to skate with a gun on

When TSHTF here, I don't think it's going to be because we all grab our guns and march on the state capitol.

I'm 99% sure it's going to be because of a major natural catastrophe.

The invisible hand of God is going to tickle California in its belly button, and it's going to kick and splash and spit up a couple of cities here by the ocean.

In other places of the country we have what they call your "climate change deniers." Here we have what I call "Quake ostriches."

People who are no different than the ones that buy, sight unseen, swamp land in Florida or a sinking manse near the Bayou.

And they are all the richest people who live in the most expensive Coastal communities and cities. The Richer they are the more precarious their situation seems to be in many cases.

The really wealthy people want to live in ill-founded glass high rises, gravity defying architectural monstrosities, or preserved historical structures which have had the past cracks patched over and been reinforced.

None of which matters because they're almost all sitting on a very shaky piece of land at the very edge of a very shaky piece of land.

Those people are not thinking about the fact that a major earthquake would be possibly accompanied by a major tidal wave, and what with the rising oceans...

Also the balance of this spinning Earth is Shifting slightly.

Slightly, in these terms means millions and millions of tons of what was ice is now water, and it all went downhill into the cracks of the Earth and the oceans.

This rebalancing of the Earth's crustal system maybe very slight in the overall scheme of things, but when you are in a state of unstable equilibrium it might only take a slight jar to set off a harmonic reaction which brings the whole thing apart.

We don't live in that part of the state.

We live far away in a part of Calif that really has no problems from quakes. I have friends who live close to the ocean and I know the city where they live was wiped out by the ocean and rebuilt next to the ocean.

I sometimes think about the fact that it might be much nicer to live next to the ocean.

For about 5 minutes.

Which is coincidentally about how long it would take the ocean to remove a trillion dollars in real estate from the face of the Earth after a really major quake.

Last edited:
Back