• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who Is Going To Win?

LOL.....

Hillary just said "America was more divided" than she believed.

:p:p

Just another one in a long list of poor judgments on your part Hillary.

I am so glad our new president is not going to be a lesbian. What kind of message would that send to the kids?

I can't wait till he dumps obungholes failed "everything" into the trash....

what's his first act?
I expect and hope his first act will be the wholesale repeal of past executive orders. If I were Trump, a portion of my "transition team" would be devoted to going through them all and submitting recommendations on which ones to trash and which ones to rewrite. I would not limit it to just Obama's EOs, either. I would look into every one that has ever been written.

Hillary just said "America was more divided" than she believed

Understatement

Don't wake a sleeping giant.

kC4rMOV.jpg

Wait for the irregularities to get sorted out and you can probably color in a few more red.

I want to know why hundreds of people in Fresno county didn't get their ballots in the mail.

(Hint: The makeup of the post office here is heavily slanted to the blue side by demographics and the union.)

Anyhow, that crap about "Neither rain nor snow nor gloom of night" took a big jab in the ass here.

Snail Mail for the Lose.

It turns out that Hillary beat Donald here by only 3005 votes of 175,000+ cast.

11,796 were cast for third parties!

I want to find out how many mail-out ballots went missing here. It is reputed to be a lot, but I haven't heard a number yet.
Just that "boxes" of mail were returned.

The swamp is broad, brothers...

80,000 ballots still outstanding to be counted here, and 31,000 provisional ballots too.

Plus the state reports an "unknown" number of mail-in ballots still good if they show up by Monday.

With only a 3005 votes spread, it could still go either way.

(Next vote result update will be Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 3:00 p.m.)

Last edited:
More "irregulariities" from the elections office. From Breitbart:

Nearly 100 Ballots Found Outside California Man’s Home

California resident Jerry Mosna found 83 unused 2016 voter ballots at his home over the weekend — each ballot had a different name but were all addressed to his neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment — causing concern and serious suspicion of voter fraud.

“I think this is spooky,” Mosna said, according to Fox News. “All the different names, none we recognize, all at one address.”

Mosna and his wife Madalena attempted to turn the ballots over to Los Angeles police, but they eventually found their way to the Los Angeles County Registrar’s office.

“We are carefully reviewing our records and gathering information to fully identify what took place,” the office of the Registrar reportedly said in a statement. “Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter. We are working directly with the system vendor to ensure the issue is addressed and to identify any similar occurrences.”

Brenda Duran, a spokeswoman for the office of the Registrar, said the U.S. Postal Service “has indicated that they returned all of the improperly addressed ballots to our office.”

U.S. Postal Service spokesman Richard Maher said, according to Fox News, that his office has seen “relatively few” similar incidences like the one Mr. and Mrs. Mosna reported.

That's screwy.
When I went to vote, they had my name 2xs at the same address. They asked me which Marc am I at that address. I said we are me but on different days I wear my tin foil hat. Today is not that day.
They were not amused...

They came unglued at the polls because I signed my name with a blue pen. o_O

That caused me to be selected for further scrutiny before I was allowed to vote.

I always take my own pen because everybody in the world uses those pens at the polls and I didn't want to touch them.

Next time I'll remember to take a black pen.

Many have been saying that the polls are using 2008 and 2012 numbers, but blacks, and millennials just are not voting in the same numbers they did then. Hillary is no Obama. The polls are likely off by at least 5 points in Trumps favor. Early voting in FL, which normally goes for Democrats, has been for Republicans this year. That is a very good sign for my state to go solid red.

I called it. Pretty much spot on to what happened.

since Trump doesn't have a huge problem with Putin.....steel case ammo and stamped gun flood ?

If the prices of those rifles fall to their proper place, less than AR's, I think I'll pick up an AK74........I think they are more better than the 47.......thanks Trump

... stamped gun flood ? If the prices of those rifles fall to their proper place...
I'd by several when they start selling for $50-75. That is about their proper place. Let the fun begin!

upload_2016-11-10_10-32-24.jpeg

Of course all of those AKs will drive down the price of ARs too!

. . . excepting in California.

I am expecting to see the most draconian & impossible gun laws here in response to the Trump election.

Oh well . . .what is life without a challenge?

IDK, AR's are about where they should be .......should have seen what you got for 1200 bucks when your choice was Colt , Bushmaster or Oly ......AR's are actually a way better value now and choices up the ass
AK's on the other hand are still roughly the same , some better ,a lot are worse and the price is way out of alignment IMO......good guns but none of them should be north of 500 bucks .....that is the appeal to me a good reliable gun for a good reasonable price. Sucks because everyone who wanted to get into a decent fighting gun/ammo for cheap got screwed when the AK became a "superior" system to AR's and people started coughing up AR money for them

I truly enjoy AR's. I really do.

Their versatility is my favorite part about them.

AK's and SKS on the other hand, I just love 'em. They do one thing, and they do what they're supposed to do, very well.

I wouldn't just choose one or the other. AR or AK. I have owned a few of each in my day. Can't say I was disappointed with any of them.

Oli, I will say I'm a bigger fan of x39 than 223. Used to be the other way around, but these days, while I like both, x39 gets more of a nod.

if it puts a hole in crap and runs a couple mags through then I like it . I truly like them all some do shit better mostly the end result is the same and they all have trade offs along with their strong points ........I try to run them all competent enough to get me out of trouble to a hiddy hole .......come back and get them while they are sleeping lol

Back