• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who the hell decided to do a web page design...

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
... with a white on white foreground and background???? Even in the SEARCH function. C'Mon.

It just seems like it was a really bad decision.

The white on white on the "log in, register and search" line at the top is almost impossible to read. Can we make like the left side of this line?

Regards

Ahh, now I see what the issue being discussed shows. I thought Nite’s whole page was W on W. I never pay attention to that corner of the page unless there’s a red number showing. Lol I’ll go back to oblivia now….

These XenForo migrations are always painful, several other forums I'm on have gone through it and it took a few months to work out all the bugs
You could try using a browser extension like Dark Reader to help deal with sites with blinding white space - here's what it looks like on this site
m961Ve.png

My codpiece is still showing even after I turned it on then turned it back off again. (ie: the "online now" indicator)

You'all also need to put the "donate" button back if you want any of our simoleans... :)

I’m not having a big problem, reading the forum on the phone, but it’s not at all attractive.

I think I’m having the same sort of problems over at Gnarwheels. There’s not much action, and there’s no money coming in, so I don’t have an incentive to improve anything.

Back