• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who was the most Influential?

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
From Tucker Carlson, Fox News

"What do you think played a bigger role in the 2016 race? The “Access Hollywood” tape or the Russian government? That’s an obvious one.

Just because NBC's effort failed and Donald Trump won anyway doesn't mean it's irrelevant. NBC News lied to the public to help destroy a politician they didn’t like."

Well this got me to thinking to myself, who or what was the biggest spoiler in this whole election?

Was it this "grab them by the pussy" tape that Carlson refers to? Was it the FBI's last minute "leak" about Hillary and Weiner et al ? Was it the Podesta tape leaks about how Hillary's influence had the DNC attack Sanders from within? Putin? The 30,000 missing emails? Benghazi?

What do you think was the Biggest spoiler or gotcha in this election?

Probably when Putin called me personally to convince me to vote for Trump.

I honestly don't think.there was any one major thing that turned it, I think it was a combination of people being fed up and the tiny clown car of corruption, collusion, lies and deceit that just seemed endless.

Anyone other than Trump and we would be enduring Hillary right now. The combination of Trumps personality and Steve Bannons strategy was the perfect storm to counter Hillary. Everything the left threw at them bounched off. In the end Hillary did not lose to Trump, she lost to herself, and I think that is the hardest pill for her and her minions to swallow.

Hillary had so much baggage, and the liberal policies were going in the wrong direction. Also, the Hillary campaign and the news media showed the arrogance of the left. They thought for the second time in 8 years that she was a lock.
Now the same people, the left and the MSM, are in open resistance to anything the new administration is trying to do.

I'm pissed though, Putin didn't call me.

Donald Trump himself was most influential. He listened to the people and used his social media genius to preach the gospel.

Now that he's in, he's doing a wonderful job of fulfilling his campaign promises, much to the dismay of the libtards and some old-school republicans.

I believe when Project Veritas not only proved the DNC back doored Bernie but also proved the DNC was committing voter fraud and buying agitators at Trump rallies.... it swayed a lot of left leaning independents to the right. People literally lost their jobs at the DNC because of this.

Next would be Donna Brasile literally getting CNN debate questions in advance and supplying them to Hillary.

And finally FBI declaring Hillary is in the eye again thanks to Weiner.

While I take a trump victory as a victory... I have a strong feeling that it was more people voting against Hillary than actually voting for Trump.

Trumpy wasn't my original candidate (I liked Rick Perry) but in the end I was NOT going to waste my vote and I feel most intelligent and street smart patriots felt the same way. The media tried to slander him and exaggerated every little bit of dirt on Trumpy but I don't think many people were buying. I could have/can do without him blurting out every thing on his mind via Twitter but some adore that spontaneity about him... :)

Trumpy won because of a cumulative disgust with the left by people who care for this country but less for big government... I do wish he would tell the old conservative white hairs to F-off and STFU!

Is it wrong that I feel anyone who voted for The Beast is a complete, ignorant idiot! :mad:

Is it wrong that I feel anyone who voted for The Beast is a complete, ignorant idiot! :mad:

I was visiting may parents over the weekend and as usuall MSNBC was on the TV in the background. At one point my mom asked me if I ever watched Rachel Maddow and proceeded to go on about what an awesome journalist she was and how I should really watch her because she just lays all of the facts out there for you so you can see for yourself what a horrible person and president Trump is.

She then went on about how Trump is going to take away their healthcare and how horrible it would be for the people and environment if he started reopening the coal mines again.

She LOVED Obama and Hillary.

<facepalm>

This is where I grew up!!! Even my dad who was a die hard republican, or so I thought, back in the day has come on board with her.

My parents are educated people, they just drink to much of the kool-ade.

I just said that I didn't want to argue about it and and left. We used to be able to have civil debates on the issues but after a discussion on global warming a few years back that almost ended in us being estranged I just keep my mouth shut and avoid talking politics with them as much as humanly possible. Our paths on many issues have diverged more and more over the years.

Not sure why I even shared this tidbit....I do not really know why some people make the decisions they do. Honestly I don't really even try to understand most of the time, it just makes my head hurt.

It's easier then ever to filter out everything but what you want to hear online and in the media. The web/media can be a seductive b**** unless you can resist its siren call and see it for what it is.

I was visiting may parents over the weekend and as usuall MSNBC was on the TV in the background. At one point my mom asked me if I ever watched Rachel Maddow and proceeded to go on about what an awesome journalist she was and how I should really watch her because she just lays all of the facts out there for you so you can see for yourself what a horrible person and president Trump is.

She then went on about how Trump is going to take away their healthcare and how horrible it would be for the people and environment if he started reopening the coal mines again.

She LOVED Obama and Hillary.

<facepalm>

This is where I grew up!!! Even my dad who was a die hard republican, or so I thought, back in the day has come on board with her.

My parents are educated people, they just drink to much of the kool-ade.

I just said that I didn't want to argue about it and and left. We used to be able to have civil debates on the issues but after a discussion on global warming a few years back that almost ended in us being estranged I just keep my mouth shut and avoid talking politics with them as much as humanly possible. Our paths on many issues have diverged more and more over the years.

Not sure why I even shared this tidbit....I do not really know why some people make the decisions they do. Honestly I don't really even try to understand most of the time, it just makes my head hurt.

It's easier then ever to filter out everything but what you want to hear online and in the media. The web/media can be a seductive b**** unless you can resist its siren call and see it for what it is.

kinda horrible that the coal miners lost their jobs and have no means to feed their families... but I guess that's part of the war... some people have to suffer. As long as its not them.

Ideologies and reality in a lot of people's minds (both left and right) are pretty far apart.

Putins called me and encouraged me to vote for trump.

Right after madonna called offering to, well, you know.

I didn't even have to think about it.

I voted for Hillary and madonna still hasn't returned my calls.

From Tucker Carlson, Fox News
...What do you think was the Biggest spoiler or gotcha in this election?

I'll have to admit I was the so far on the wrong side of predictions about this election that it wasn't until 2:40 in the morning that I believed that Trump could put the Electoral Votes over the 270 mark. The weeks before made it clear to me that he could not kick all the right states into the red column.

I wrote this in the August Question of the Month thread:It has nothing to do with Clinton or Trump. If any two candidates are close the Democrat will win because of the Electoral College distribution. A Republican would have to poll 60/40 or better to win the election.

So it has been just over 4 months since the election and I've done much thinking about what happened and I think I have an answer to "who is the biggest spoiler."

THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK AND CALIFORNIA

Here is how I figure it. Hillary won the popular vote by over 2 million. The distribution of votes in the Electoral College favored Trump by 304 - 227.

Hillary's campaign staff were constantly given the good news that she enjoyed a 55% or better vote grab. The margins for her hovered in a comfortable 10% range. Hillary is a terrible speaker, campaigner, and personality. They [and she] did not want to go into the states that would later prove to be crucial [FL SC PA OH MI WI]. They thought her lousy speaking could only hurt her. They were convinced that she could float thru to the end on her excellent numbers because it was unlikely ["impossible" in their minds] that the Donald could "run the table."

So Hillary and Staff gotta take some blame for relying on the poll that NY and CA stuffed.

Now to a lesser extent there was some scratching and clawing in the Trump and Staff that was effective. I wish I knew what kind of planning and arguing and bargaining went on in some of their meetings. That would make a hell of a documentary. But there are some things I think should be kept secret.

That's how I see it. I still don't believe it happened.

I am now just waiting for the day that SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch is confirmed. Only then will I be convinced that my reluctant Trump vote succeeded. It is ALL about the court. I kid you not.

upload_2017-3-17_0-19-49.jpeg

+ 1 for SCOTUS. I wish they would get on with the confirmation. We are already seeing activist judges joining the fight against Trump at every turn.

Reuters 3/29/17
Senators Joe Manchin and Heidi Heitkamp on Thursday became the first Democrats to support the confirmation of President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, giving Republicans two of eight Democratic votes needed to avoid a nasty fight on the U.S. Senate floor next week.
Thirteen Democrats have yet to announce whether they would vote against Gorsuch or support a filibuster.​

Just need 6 moire to ge to 60.

index.php

Future Justice Neil Gorsuch

Back