• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who will Run?

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
Will the democrats actually run one of the 20 clowns clogging the news?

Or will they pull another "obama" out of their hat?

After all the crap with Perez and Podesta and Veritas, who really runs the party now?

I have heard speculation of Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama. The left could then say anyone who disagrees with their policies is a racist AND a misogynist. It's the way they think.

Tulsa had a race riot almost 100 years ago. Beto O'Rourke is in Tulsa, got here yesterday, and was blaming the race riots of 1921 or '22 on white nationalism. He is one of the chief race baiters in the race for the Democratic nomination near as I can tell. Too bad the mayor doesn't tell him and the rest of those yahoos to knock off the hateful, divisive rhetoric or stay out of town.

Tulsa had a race riot almost 100 years ago. Beto O'Rourke is in Tulsa, got here yesterday, and was blaming the race riots of 1921 or '22 on white nationalism. He is one of the chief race baiters in the race for the Democratic nomination near as I can tell. Too bad the mayor doesn't tell him and the rest of those yahoos to knock off the hateful, divisive rhetoric or stay out of town.

It didn`t look like Francis had much of a turn out though....I rekon Booker is up next!

Morning Elbert. The news media made it into a lot more than it was. Of course they always do. Gather 50 people together then get as close as it takes to fill up the screen. Yep, probably Booker or Harris.Or, maybe even Warren to pander to the native population here in the area.

Morning Elbert. The news media made it into a lot more than it was. Of course they always do. Gather 50 people together then get as close as it takes to fill up the screen. Yep, probably Booker or Harris.Or, maybe even Warren to pander to the native population here in the area.

Michele Linn and Fox 23 seem to be gushing over that Soy Boy from El Paso, I`m hoping it`s just a phase or slow news day!

Beto O'Rourke seems to be turning up over and over like a bad penny. I think this is the third time he has rebooted his campaign.

I think he will eventually get tired of kicking himself and wind up in local politics is the mayor of El Paso or some BS.

I am still of the opinion that the Democrats will pull up somebody you've never even heard of it the last minute just like Barack Obama.

Now that the Obamas are retired from politics they are receiving millions and millions from their sellout efforts to the Communists Muslims and Mexicans.

It's funny that you don't see more reporting of this ill-gotten largesse being spread around to former Democrat public servants.

I think once the news gets around a little more you will see the display of public angst.

Now that the Obamas are retired from politics they are receiving millions and millions from their sellout efforts to the Communists Muslims and Mexicans.

It's funny that you don't see more reporting of this ill-gotten largesse being spread around to former Democrat public servants.

I think a lot of the slush the Nobamas are raking in is conveniently funneled to various "action committees", which then are conveniently merged with other action committees. Thankfully, Nobamas are somewhat "out" of the spotlight and are no longer "in your face" every hour of every day. But more fearfully, they are doing some shady shit you will need night vision goggles to see! :eek: "Organizing for America" became "Organizing for Action" which has become "All On The Line". AOTL is run by the worst USAG in US History, a Nobama butt-buddy. Good things are NOT happening at any of these orgs...

Attachments

• shitofa.JPG
    shitofa.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 6
  • whoshit.JPG
    whoshit.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 8
  • shatsandwich.jpg
    shatsandwich.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 7
The state of california rewards Holder for his crime, with taxpayer money, to represent illegal aliens against deportation.
I'll bet that's a lucrative racket.

Obama's star has dimmed a bit in light of the "new" voices in the Democratic party. In their mind he was not radical enough, even though in fact he was but it was hidden very well by the media. He and his cronies are still very well liked overseas though as he tried for 8 years to bring the USA down to their level.

In that role he can rake in a lot of dough to influence our elections. Sounds like the something the left would scream about, but since it benefits them it is alright, even a good thing.

Back