• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Winchester

Hi guys, squealing with delight like a child, expecting my order tomorrow of a new member to my guns, Winchester .22 model 1903 circa 1930 paid £135 Inc delivery, quite a rare gun over here

Looking forward to the pictures as well as the range report.

BTW: Curious how much is L135 in US Dollars...?

135 British pounds =$163.94
The Winchester isn,t arriving till tomorrow 9th or Friday 10th due to a later shipping, actually I don,t use a shooting range, I shoot targets in the field at various lengths of yardage but never the less I will be posting the grouping, I,ve tried numerous times to post pics of my guns but this damn phone will not send them

Congratulations on the find.

I enjoy seeing the old Winchester and Marlins.

This is going to turn into a very fascinating thread. Congrats on the rifle, and hope you can help us along with history and photos and range results.

I will certainly keep trying to send photos but the only access I have to the internet is my phone and as I mentioned before I,m struggling to send the photos

Have you tried to post a reduced size photo?

To take one, you can put your camera setting on the lowest resolution. Then as you are taking a photo zoom in about 2x and click!

Basically I have to do that or crop the photos in order to get them small enough to post here.

This site accepts a one megabyte photo or smaller. By default my phone takes about a 12 megabyte photograph, and even on the lowest setting it's over 3 megabytes unless you crop, so I have to do all of the above.

Last edited:
Hi guys, received my Winchester model 1903 last week, unfortunately I had to take it back to the gunshop for a little while, in the UK if you have more than one .22 on your licence you have to fill in a variation form and the process can take up to four weeks, so got to wait a little while longer, it slipped my mind plus the gunshop should have known better really

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

:cheers:
Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.
We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Back