• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

WTS - 930 Furniture, Shell Caddy, Tubes

waz0wski

I've got remnants of a couple 930 projects I'd like to clear out of my parts bin. Prices include CONUS shipping via USPS - payment accepted via Paypal or Venmo
First WTS post here, I have seller feedback available other forums PM for details

ItemPriceConditionDescriptionPics
+4 Mag Extension$35Used, GoodNordic Components MXT +4 Extension tube, will include spring, does not include extension/receiver nutpics
Receiver Mag Tube$20Used, GoodFactory 930/935 mag tubepic
Return Spring Tube$20Used, GoodFactory 930/935 return spring tubepic
Shell Caddy$15Used, GoodLeather 5-shell stock caddypics
Stock$20 Used, GoodFactory 930/935 polymer stock - blackpic
Forearm$20Used, GoodFactory 930/935 black polymer forearmpic

Additional images of the 930 takeoff furniture can be seen here and note there is a color difference between the stocks, one is from a 930 made in ~2011 and the other from ~2017

Last edited:
Curious as to where you got the leather shell caddy. Unfortunately I shoot left handed otherwise I would jump for the one you are selling

Curious as to where you got the leather shell caddy. Unfortunately I shoot left handed otherwise I would jump for the one you are selling

It came in a parts kit so unfortunately I'm not sure of the source
There's a maker name in one of the pics, but I couldn't find any good info

HOWEVER I did see that Galco makes a similar item - and is having a sale right now ;)

Midway has some better product pics and maybe better price if you combine order with other stuff or a free ship code/combo

Just looked at the pics of the mag tube and return spring tube... WTF happened to that receiver???

Back