• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

WTS Mossberg 500 Items

I have the following for sale: 2 synthetic buttstocks with butt plates, 3 different forends i.e. Hogue Overmold, standard forend with picatinny rails and a one piece forend with slide tube and picatinney rails, 2 side saddles i.e. 1-5round and 1-7round, 2-2.5” picatinney reails, pistol grip, 2 different forend grips, Tactical flashlight with pressure switch/battery charger and a NEBO flashlight mount. If you're interested choice the items you want and make me an offer.

Attachments

• 20190829_112041.jpg
    20190829_112041.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Flashlight.jpg
    Flashlight.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Forend.jpg
    Forend.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Mount.jpg
    Mount.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 20
I have the following for sale: 2 synthetic buttstocks with butt plates, 3 different forends i.e. Hogue Overmold, standard forend with picatinny rails and a one piece forend with slide tube and picatinney rails, 2 side saddles i.e. 1-5round and 1-7round, 2-2.5” picatinney reails, pistol grip, 2 different forend grips, Tactical flashlight with pressure switch/battery charger and a NEBO flashlight mount. If you're interested choice the items you want and make me an offer.

Its been a while but are any of these items still for sale?

Back