• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Yeah. 911 will save you....not.

The supreme court has made several rulings that the police are not required to protect you.

You want someone to protect you, hire a bodyguard.

Or do like most of us and protect yourself, just like this lady did.

Or, follow along with what the anti-gunners want, and be a victim.

It really is that simple.

Bam
The supreme court has made several rulings that the police are not required to protect you.

. There it is

Here endeth the lesson!

I'm all for protecting my own.

But why do some city PD cars have "to serve and protect" on them. Well At least where I've been.
Hmmmmmm.o_O

Police are there to serve and protect the community in general, rarely the individual. That's what those fools who say, "I pay your salary with my taxes" don't understand. People (especially big city folks) have developed (well, they've been brainwashed) an assisted mentality: something bad happens? Call someone. There's an app for that! To me, the answer is hardware.

It's your castle and your life. You are the only one with the responsibility to protect it. Have a plan and the means to enact that plan. People do not realize that the homeowner is the first responder to a home invasion.

It is logic found right here in this topic that keeps me coming back to Mossberg owners.

Our forum members are some of the most intelligent people I know.

Back