• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Yet another new guy

fullcircle

Copper BB
Greetings all,

New Mossburg 500 Tactical owner here - wife gave the ok after the election results came in. :D

Former USN AT2 (Tomcats and Hornets, yes I've been out a while), currently DoD civil service.

Really glad this forum exists, I'm learning a ton. Not much of a hunter these days, mostly I am interested in recreational shooting and home defense.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum fullcircle !!

Thank you for your service in the Navy.

I worked 35 years for the DoD myself...early out bonus offered...retired now !!

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service Sir!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 500 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!!

Thank you for your service!!

Howdy fullcircle and welcome to the club.

Thanks all!

Field stripped, cleaned and lubed the new gun over the weekend. The variios guides on this site were a great help. Also picked up a couple of 12g snap rounds to practice with, hoping to get out on a range this weekend. Looking forward to it!

You're welcome...
Let us know how it goes! Be safe, and have fun....

Back