• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Your .22 rifles

I have one 10/22.
… the "cheap red dot" on my 10/22 works really great.

I wish mind did. Every time you shoot it, the shock from the gun works the dimmer switch and it cycles through from bright to dim and back to bright again as you shoot 10 rounds. What a PITA.

I didn’t pay anything for it however, which makes me happy.

Honestly, I really like my Mossberg 702. So much so, I bought a second one (two is one, one is none). I also bought the 25 round mags for them. They worked too! I have a Marlin lever action .22lr too, but honestly, I prefer shooting the 702s. Take care. Tom Worthington

I’d like to say that it’s the Mossberg 353t that my parents owned. It’s a very nice clean dent-free gun, with a lovely clear wood stock, and as a semi auto it works very well.

If I ever actually shot it enough to break it in really well, it would probably be more appreciated.

But it’s kind of an heirloom and I only shoot it on special occasions. For fun I will shoot my plastic gun.

I have a 353 as well that my FIL gave me. It seems to be a good shooter, but not as good as my Marlins. I only have one magazine for it as well, so it doesn't see much range time. I might get it out and squirrel hunt with it this summer.

Back