• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Pusher Assembly

MikeT

.270 WIN
I just discovered my 930's pusher assembly cracked. This is after noticing numerous failures to eject properly. Mossberg is sending me two pusher assemblies (One replacement and one spare) to fix the issue.

Glad to hear Mossberg is sending replacements. Do you have any pics of the cracks to share?

Glad you got it resolved. I've not had this happen on mine but I have seen it occur on a few others.

Glad to hear Mossberg is sending replacements. Do you have any pics of the cracks to share?
No pics yet, I will when I get the new ones. I was told Mossberg has altered the design slightly within the last month of production. I post pics of both the cracked and new pusher assemblies.

The new pusher assembly is due for delivery today. I planning on posting pics of the old and new pusher assemblies by tomorrow evening.

The new pusher assembly is due for delivery today. I planning on posting pics of the old and new pusher assemblies by tomorrow evening.

Looking forward to it. That was pretty quick turn around for the part.

Talk about service, two day delivery!!!

The pusher assemblies (New on the left, old on the right).930Pusher.jpg

My STI Trojan in 40S&W.Trojan and OmegaSmall.jpg

My Smith & Wesson M&P40 in 40S&W.M&P40 and TagSmall.jpg

Wife is upset with me over the STI Trojan. She gave to me as a Christmas present last year. I have close to 10,000 rounds through it now and it shows a bit of "love". The last time I was cleaning it, she looked at the slide and complained that I had rubbed the finish off the sides and off the "handle". I explained it was just a well loved pistol, anything else would just be a lack of appreciation for such a thoughtful gift.

The pusher id definitely cracked. Maybe it can be repaired and kept as a backup.

Wear on a gun is just that "love" :D

Wife is upset with me over the STI Trojan. She gave to me as a Christmas present last year. I have close to 10,000 rounds through it now and it shows a bit of "love". The last time I was cleaning it, she looked at the slide and complained that I had rubbed the finish off the sides and off the "handle". I explained it was just a well loved pistol, anything else would just be a lack of appreciation for such a thoughtful gift.

Absolutely!

If your weapons don't show wear from use, you're not doin it right...

I was told the "new" pusher assembly was thinner that he old one providing more clearance between it and the barrel. However, after measuring the two I received from Mossberg (They are supposed to be the latest version), I could find no differences. So either the one that came with my 930 was the new design or the new ones are of the old design... Does not matter to me, the weapon is functional again.

IMAG0660.jpg IMAG0661.jpg IMAG0662.jpg Well, after about a month and a half, I found the replacement pusher assembly cracked almost identically to the original.

Wow, called Mossberg Customer Service. They are sending me two more Pusher Assemblies at no charge!

Nice!

That seems like a win to me. If you break these next two we're gonna have to get somebody to fabricate one for you in titanium or something...

Back