carbinemike

Forum Moderator, 52, from Southeastern, PA

Staff Member Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

Hi Bob, Mar 29, 2016

carbinemike was last seen:
Jul 25, 2017 at 2:14 PM
    1. seabeesbob
      seabeesbob
      Do you have my address? Thanks so much for all your help.
    2. carbinemike
    3. seabeesbob
      seabeesbob
      I have a set of the sights on the way, and was wondering if you installed the on a standard 500 barrel. Mine does not seem very thick, just wondering.
      Thanks,
      Bob
    4. seabeesbob
      seabeesbob
      I recently purchased a 500 left-handed and read you front sight install and think its a great idea. If you still have the screws I would like two. Thanks Bob Merritt.217 community Dr. Lexington,SC 29073 Do you know of any place that sells the ghost ring sights?
      1. carbinemike
        carbinemike
        Mar 16, 2016
      2. seabeesbob
        seabeesbob
        Thanks very much!
        Mar 19, 2016
    5. Charlie P
      Charlie P
      Hi - Charlie P here - outstanding work on the no solder site install - you mentioned you had extra screws - do you still have any, I'd love to get two of them please. send me an email crp2127@gmail.com THANKS A TON
      1. carbinemike
        carbinemike
        I'm sure I have them. I'll look around and let you know. I need to get the pictures back into that thread. I'm not sure why they keep disappearing. Thanks for the nice words in your post. -Mike
        Dec 8, 2015
      2. carbinemike
        carbinemike
        Hi Charlie P. I found the box of screws. PM me your address and I'll get them out to you.
        -Mike
        Dec 9, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 13, 1965 (Age: 52)
    Mechanical Engineer
    Guns (of course), old cars, home brewing, gardening and do it yourself activities

Signature

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Sam Adams