• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.
carbinemike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mike! Its been years brother!
    Reactions: carbinemike
    carbinemike
    carbinemike
    It's great to see you stop back man! I hope you stop back a little more often. Congrats on the kids. Mine are close to 16 and 18 now. They are the smartest thing I ever did. Take it easy and don't be a stranger.
    Itsricmo
    Itsricmo
    Oh, I wouldn't change a thing with mine! I mean, they could eat a little better but at 2 and 3, I think I can cope haha. Got a lot going on right now but I've been floating in the background :p
    I have a set of the sights on the way, and was wondering if you installed the on a standard 500 barrel. Mine does not seem very thick, just wondering.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    I recently purchased a 500 left-handed and read you front sight install and think its a great idea. If you still have the screws I would like two. Thanks Bob Merritt.217 community Dr. Lexington,SC 29073 Do you know of any place that sells the ghost ring sights?
    Hi - Charlie P here - outstanding work on the no solder site install - you mentioned you had extra screws - do you still have any, I'd love to get two of them please. send me an email THANKS A TON
    carbinemike
    carbinemike
    I'm sure I have them. I'll look around and let you know. I need to get the pictures back into that thread. I'm not sure why they keep disappearing. Thanks for the nice words in your post. -Mike
    carbinemike
    carbinemike
    Hi Charlie P. I found the box of screws. PM me your address and I'll get them out to you.
    -Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back