• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by marv02

1. marv02

LOL dont have it yet

I know my self in time I will order the metal safty swicth and metal trigger assy. I always been Mr over kill LOL. I looked at the A1 590 they were not in stock when I ordered my 590 or I most likley ordered one of thoses instead but the SP should be good for HD. I also liked the be able to...
  2. marv02

LOL dont have it yet

I hate whem you order a part and the vender seems like they just dont respond to the sales and after waiting for over a week for them to tell you whats going on after you call them e-mail then they still dont get back to you. Thank You for Amazon and E-Bay you can cancel the orders though them...
  3. marv02

LOL dont have it yet

still waiting on the 590 but ordered some more stuff for it. 1. Ncstar Tactical 5mw Green laser 2. Surefire forend with Light I dont like the price but whats your family life worth !!!. 3. Tri Rail to mount them on the magazine tube. 4. Mesa Tactical LEO & Magpul Moe stock with extended butt...
  4. marv02

Yes I new but what do you think about this combo

Thats my story and I am sticking with it,
  5. marv02

Thanks How about #4, #0, Slug, Slug/Buck shot combo. The last 2 Slug PDX and Slug Buck Shot just in case there wearing a vest.
  6. marv02

When I was in the military always 2 rounds at a time (double tap) if they dont stop 2 more round until the threat is no longer a threat. I will let them know this part of my military training and after all these years I still do as I was trained to do. :D
  7. marv02

Okay I know a head shot murder 1 but what I was told in military if you do a head shot when they ask they tripped as you fired the gun you were aimming for body mass to stop them not kill them. (Never admite you going for a Head Shot). Like I said the rounds get more mean and nasty as needed...
  8. marv02

I read alot on Bird shot most say #8 bird shoot just not enough but I do think when they are 10 to 15 feet away from you it stop them in there tracks sorry even if just knocks the wind out of them it stop them in there tracks. I had the wind knocked out of me it dont feel good you can't move or...
  9. marv02

My new Shotgun is a 590 the way I going to load it for HD is first 2 rounds will be BB shot, then 2 rounds of #4 Buck, 2 rounds #0 Buck , 1 Segmented PDX, 1 round of Buck & Slug PDX round. I live in a 4 plex type home set up the way the home is set up if I do need to fire it go though the...
  10. marv02

PDX1 Defender Segmenting Slug

I like to hear it from a normal Joe what they think about a item like on a fourm they will tell you how it is not caddy coat things. I purchased a 590 it not here yet but I thinking starting out with 2 rounds of heavy #2 or 4 Bird shot I know about bird shot, Then 2 rounds of #0 Buck shot, to 2...
  11. marv02

PDX1 Defender Segmenting Slug

Has anyone used Winchester Ammunition The PDX1 Defender Segmenting Slug. For Home defence they are claiming it breaks in to 3 pieces when hits the target which could be good but hows the penatration after hits it target in home defence is it like a normal slug keeps on going room to room or...
  12. marv02

LOL dont have it yet

I odered my new 590 on 12-15-2012 and already buy aftermaket stuff for it I been reading when theres low or no light you hope you pointing the gun where you want to shoot at. I read others putting a meprolight bead on theres I already order one for mine $21.00 I dont even have the SG yet LOL...
  13. marv02

Just Odered a 590

I ordered a meprolight bead for $21.00 it was cheep the light will be next but it might be a month before I get one. I like to have a lazer but not a must but it be nice for the wife to tell her what the lazer light on thats what your going to hit.
  14. marv02

Cleaning new 590

Thanks
  15. marv02

Cleaning new 590

I have read mixed opinion should you clean a new 590 as soon as you get home or just shoot the gun and don’t worry about it. For me I will cycle the 590 just make sure everything works besides this I want take the 590 apart to clean everything and give that warm fussy feeling it’s done plus I...
Back